10

(Ya'ninae ^^)
1 month later...

Ya'ninae Jones
------------------------
I came out the bathroom in the robe the nurse gave me and laid in the surprisingly comfortable bed.

"How you feeling babygirl.?" My grandma asked me.

"Eh, I'm good right now. I do want some strawberries though."

"Mhm, Javon go ask the nurse can you get strawberries for room 221."

"Yes ma'am." My eyes widened at how deep Javon voice got since I seen him 6 months earlier. I guess my nigga done hit puberty.

"That boy and that doggone phone, he can't keep his hands off it. Texting them lil fast tailed girls. Did I tell you last Tuesday Diana from across the street called and told me that boy was in her house with Chloe.!?"

My mama gasped. I laughed in my head.

"Child I was livid, I took everything. The only reason I didn't beat his sandy behind is because Chloe is a little hoe. Excuse my language but you should see the stuff she steps out the house in. Be around the block with older boys touching and flirting with them. I would kill that little girl if she was mine. You can't blame her though like mother like daughter."

"Yeah Diana was like that all her life." My mother added.
"Girl where is my mans.?" She whispered to me.

"Calm yo tits, he will be here."

Javon walked back in and sat right next to me. He was 15 and killing the game if you ask me. He was a little cute brown skin smooth talker. He stood at 5'9 and had a skinny build. He played football and was a straight A student. My Grandma didn't expect anything less either. He did good in school and treated his mother respectfully which why he was always rocking the latest. Even though he was a respectable nigga his temper was worse than mine and anything set him off. Just like me. He fought alot, in and out of school. That's one problem my grandma is learning how to deal with. As for Javon me and him were closer than close. I loved him and he text and FaceTimed me a lot. When I was living in Chicago he was over my house everyday and vise versa. Even though he was my uncle I refused to call him that. 15 and 19. You do the damn math. While my grandmama and everybody else was talking me, Javon and Aaliyah talked to each other.

"What was you doing at Chloe house Javon.?"

"You know damn well what I was over there for."

"You nasty, fucking lil hoes that been around the block. Yo ass gone have aids keep fucking with em." Aaliyah said with her lip turned up.

"Shut yo deformed ass up." He barked back.

I laughed which made my lower stomach hurt.

"Don't make me punch yo small dick ass in yo esophagus."

"You wasn't saying that shit when I was 8 inches deep inside having you screaming for God himself. "

I laughed really loud and everybody looked at me.

Aaliyah glared at him and mouthed 'Ima kick yo ass.' He mouthed back 'I'd like to see you try.'

"What's so funny what y'all over there talkin about.?"

"Mama it's prolly her crazy hormones you know they at it's peak during birth."

"Mhmm."

We got back into our conversation and I got back to what we was talking about.

"Javon seriously that's shit you can't do. You know damn well she the block's hoe. Don't get trapped by some scheming ass bitch. You got shit you need to focus on and to do that keep yo mind off of hoes. I know you gone need some pussy and if you do please wrap yo shit up. I wanna see you at where you suppose to be not paying for bum ass bitches rent."