Prologue

PROLOGUE

Kiriana Waenga is a loner. Her entire life, for some reason, people have steered clear of her, made fun of her…hated her. So Kiriana retreated within herself. She only cared about herself. She ignored everything around her.

But one day, a boy moved to her school. His curly brown hair, his sparkling greens eyes, his bright cheeky grin captured her attention. Every time she saw him, hanging out with the sl*ts of the school, mingling with the d*ck-headed jocks…her heart thumped heavily in her chest. She could feel shivers run down her spine whenever she heard his laugh. She wished, for once, that she wasn’t invisible.

She wished for once…that Harry Styles saw her.

****

Harry Styles is the new student at a new school. Most people think he’s this cool new guy, with good looks, great hair and an awesome personality and all that. But Harry has a secret. One that can’t get out.

But then he meets Kiriana. There’s something about this girl…the way she smiles shyly at him; the way she’s always blushing…the way she rants about random stuff. But getting closer to her means his secret may get out. And he couldn’t risk that.

It’s not as if he’ll have to hide it for much longer. Just until he has enough money, he’ll leave the past behind…for good.

A/N: Hey kiddies, yes a new story...but this is a quick one. I'm like halfway through writing it, since I'm doing this Fan Fiction for a friend...so hope you like it!