Soft and Smooth

CHAPTER EIGHT – Soft and Smooth

Turns out Harry and Sierra get on pretty well. They kept up a steady stream of sarcastic remarks and retorts. I’d be jealous if it weren’t the fact that every so often, I’d feel his eyes drilling holes into the side of my face. Also, every time I fell quiet, just listening to the conversation, he’d somehow try to pull me back into it, asking for my opinion, throw some questions at me, or he’d just smile, and that smile could make you talk; cry; laugh, and even make you drop your pants, and bend to his every whim.

Mmm…bend.

Anyway, here I was, the day having ended, walking down the hall, with Harry standing very close beside me, his arm brushing mine with every step we made. He was talking about his old friends in England; Zayn, Louis, Liam and Niall. He continued on to talk about his life in England; the snow, the fall, the hot accents.

But all I could do was listen to his sexy British lilt, and watch his mouth move. His soft, pink, smooth lips. I hadn’t realised we’d stopped until I felt something brush softly against my lips, applying the gentlest of pressure before disappearing.

I snapped out of my daze, to see Harry walking away, his hands in his pockets, towards his car.

Holy sh*t. Did Harry Styles kiss me?!?

HARRY’S POV

My heart thudded as I forced myself to turn and walk away from her. I can’t believe I’d just kissed her. God, but she looked so sweet and amazing standing there, with her eyes focused on my lips. I just couldn’t help it. Hers were so tempting. Soft and smooth. I just couldn’t stop myself from leaning down, and pressing my lips to hers. But before she realised it, I pulled away.

I didn’t want her to see me blushing, as I desperately tried to act casual, waiting by my car for her. I snuck a peek at Kiriana, as I reached my car.

She was standing in the exact same position as before, her cute mouth slightly open in shock, her eyes downcast.

Suddenly her pink tongue flicked out to lick her lips, slowly, temptingly, and I groaned quietly. She had no idea how much I wanted to walk over and press my lips against hers. I wanted to run my hands through her hair, down her back, across her ass, and pull her hips tighter against mine. I wanted to nibble on her bottom lip, slip my tongue into her mouth, and massage her tongue gently. I- damn, now I have a little problem.

I cursed as Kiriana started walking to my car, a smile on her face, which definitely didn’t help my problem. I snuck a peek at my pants, taking in the bulge in my jeans, and I silently begged she didn’t see it.

Keeping my hips carefully tilted away from her, I opened her car door, gesturing with a charming smile for her to get in.

She grinned at me, before sliding into my car.

Ohh…sliding. This is gonna be a long afternoon.

A/N: Expect that Harry pov? I think not! But since I'm nice, and this chap is short, I shall upload another 2 chappies ok? ENJOY KIDDIES!!!