Chemistry

CHAPTER THREE - Chemistry

After more awkward mumbling, I managed to find an excuse to leave, my face burning from my revelation. Now I was sitting in Chemistry, not paying attention to what the teacher was saying, dreaming of those soft amazing eyes. Other than the fact, that he splashed dirty street water all over me, and completely ruined my sweater, which is now a horrible grey-green, and you know, nearly broke my nose with his horrible door-opening skills, he's lovely. And rich. And absolutely f*cking sexy.

"Kiriana!" my elbow slipped off the table, and I nearly toppled off my chair when the teacher slammed a hand down on my desk.

"What?!" I snapped, my heart beating a mile a minute. Mr Hanson narrowed his eye threateningly.

"Don't use that tone of voice Ms Waenga. Try to stay awake long enough to catch the end of the lesson" he snapped, before turning briskly and returning to the front of the room, which was now filled with muffled snickers, and giggling at my scolding from the teacher.

"Settle down class" Mr Hanson commanded. Just then, there was a knock at the door. The teacher sighed, and impatiently called for whoever it was to come in.

"I found this guy wandering the halls, completely lost" one of the home economic teachers explained, gently nudging forward a shy Harry. I sat up slowly from my seat slowly, trying desperately not to look so eager to see him.

An immediate change in the atmosphere of the classroom occurred. The moment Harry appeared in full view of all the students; the girls straightened up, fixed their hair, yanked down their tops just a bit lower, preparing attempts of a 'sexy' smile, while the boys slumped lower, envy radiating from their every pores, glaring in Harry's direction.

"Oh yes, the new student. Thank you Mrs Turnell – Everyone, this is Harry Styles, a transfer student from England" Mr Hanson announced to the class. To Harry, he said: "Welcome to the school, and welcome to Chemistry. The only available seat is next to Kiriana, so please make your way over there, and I will come over in a moment to discuss what is expected of you in this class"

Oh-my-God- Oh-my-God-Oh-my-God! He's walking over here! He's seen me! He's smiling at me! He's sitting next to me! Oh-my-God- Oh-my-God- Oh-my-God!

"Hi Kiriana. Fancy seeing you here?" Harry smirked, throwing an arm lazily over the back of his chair, resting his other on his desk, and leaning back coolly. Oh damn, he's hot.

"Ok class. This semester we're going to have to pair up for the projects we'll be going over in the next few months. Choosing your partner is simple. They're the person sitting next to you" Mr Hanson clapped his hands and told us to get on with our assigned work that had been handed out...but I was frozen. That is until-

"So partner, ready to make some Chemistry?" Harry smiled at me, and my heart skipped a beat. From the smirk playing at his lips, he meant what he said, exactly how it sounded. Oh damn.

Chemistry with Harry Styles? Oh hot damn.

A/N: I shall save the rest of the chapters for next week...and this time, it'll be one chap per week...so as not to get you too excited...so anyhoo, enjoy! Mind, this is all gonna be in my friend, Kiriana's pov, so sorry about all the swearing...it can't be helped when trying to emulate her mind...