The Perks of Being Injured

CHAPTER NINETEEN

The entire school heard about Olivia’s fake nose being ripped off her painted face, and despite Olivia’s claims that it was my entire fault, and I stole her boyfriend blah blah blah to the Principal, he just turned away from her, and gave her detention for making lies. Since I was practically invalid, there was no way I could’ve kicked her ass, and that I was a good student, and Olivia was just bullying me because of supposed rumours about my time in Steve’s torture dungeon.

The perks of being injured. Hehe.

People keep staring at me, regardless if Sierra is there to glare them away, but this time they all have slightly creepy grins, and some even call out greetings to me. I guess ripping the schnoz off of the Head Bitch can make you pretty popular with the crowd.

I’m telling you now, it’s freaking the f*ck out of me. But it’s pretty funny when the freshmans and sophomores stare adoringly at Harry, until they see me at his side and look away quickly. That’s right b*tches, Harry is mine.

Now here I am, sitting in the place that we had our first date, watching the sunset in Harry’s arms, while he trails kisses down my neck. I sigh contentedly, snuggling further against his chest.

“I love you Kiriana” Harry murmured, wrapping his arms tighter around my waist.

I tilted my head to look up at him, and caught a tiny smudge of chocolate on the corner of his mouth. I leaned up and kissed that spot, letting my tongue gently lap at the chocolate until I was sure it was gone. Harry let out a low groan, tugging on my ear gently.

“I love you too” I whispered, as he slowly rolled me onto my back on the blanket. He hovered over me, the light of the sunset reflecting of his hair. He leaned down and our lips pressed against each other slowly, and all I could think was nothing could be more perfect than this.

A/N: Near the end...