Blissful Embarrassment

CHAPTER TWELVE AND A HALF – Blissful Embarrassment

Harry sighed, before pulling away from me. He looked down at me, a sad smile on his face. I smile back, still feeling the raw emotions hovering in the air.

“Thanks Kiriana…for understanding. But, if you don’t mind, can you not tell anyone about this?” He asked quietly. I rolled my eyes at jokingly.

“Who am I gonna tell?” Harry chuckled.

“Well, I figured you were pretty close to Sierra now so…” I looked over at him sceptically.

“Not that close. That chick’s cool and all…but she talks like hell!” I whistled lowly, just thinking of Sierra’s motor mouth.

Harry gently grabbed my chin, and turned me towards him, making me stare into the gorgeous green pools that are his eyes.

“Thank you Kiriana. You are honestly the only person I have left. Everyone else has left me, or I have left them. So thanks for sticking around” his voice faded into a whisper, his breath caressing my lips, before gently pressing his mouth onto mine.

He gently moved his lips against mine, running his tongue lightly along my bottom lip. I parted my mouth, and his tongue slid in, massaging my tongue, his mint and vanilla scent intoxicating my senses. I let out a low moan, threading my fingers into his hair, and gripping it tightly. He groaned deeply, before grabbing my hips and pulling me onto his lap. I straddled him, while his arms wrapped around my waist tightly, trying to remove any space between us. His lips slanted, deepening the kiss further, and they moved with more urgency.

I gasped when he bit my lip roughly, before sucking hard on my tongue. I returned the favour, running my teeth along his tongue, making him shiver and tighten his grip on me. My hips slowly started shifting in his lap, causing him to groan.

“God, don’t do that” he gritted his teeth, his hands clenching around my waist, but not stopping me; as if he wanted to stop me, but he felt too damn good to.

“Why the hell not?” I trailed my lips along his neck, getting to the part where the neck and shoulder met, and sucked hard. He let out a loud, uncontrollable moan, rocking his hips up against mine. F*ck yes.

“Because you aren’t prepared for the consequences” he snarled lightly, licking my ear. I shivered, gripping his hair tighter, pulling his lips back to mine.

“What makes you so-” a loud gasp had me shoved back onto the sofa, with Harry somehow halfway across the room.

I looked up to see my mum and dad standing there with shocked expressions on their faces.

Uh oh.

****

“That had to be the single most awkward experience of my life. That beats having to go through the period talk with my dad, when my mum was away in New Zealand! Let me tell you, that was the top of the list for several years…until NOW!” I exclaimed in a hush voice, standing outside my house.

At first, my mum had been full-on ecstatic that I had a boyfriend, while my dad just stood there glaring at Harry. But then my mum pulled on that calculating expression of hers, and began to interrogate Harry, asking the little things; name, age, hobbies, career choice, criminal record, drug usage etc. Normal stuff.

Harry performed brilliantly, of course.

But my dad just stood there, arms crossed, his biceps bulging intimidatingly, and his face set sternly. The moment my mum weaselled as much information as possible from Harry (I managed to steer clear of the parent questions), it was my dad’s turn.