Breathless

CHAPTER NINE - Breathless

Kiriana’s Pov

I could feel his eyes on me every so often. Which is kinda dangerous; he is driving after all, but damn if I don’t like the attention. I tucked my face into my grey scarf, holding it to my cheeks to hide my rising blush. I kept thinking about earlier. Did Harry kiss me? Or was I so caught up in my daydreams that I only thought he kissed me? Oh man. I wanted to ask him so badly…but what if he didn’t? What if he laughed at me for thinking he kissed me?

Or worse, what if he got disgusted at the idea of being anywhere near my lips and avoided me? I think I’d literally die if that happened. But gah! It’s so damn maddening that I’ll never know if he kissed me or not…unless we got together…which oh damn, would be amazing…but like, a complete 1-in-a-million opportunity of a life time!

“Kiriana?” I jumped in surprise at hearing his voice. The only thing that had broken the silence was a steady stream of music coming from the radio. I turned to look at Harry, still holding the scarf to my face.

“Yeah?” Harry looked at me with an intense look, as we slowed to a red light. He had this determined expression on his face.

“I- um…Would you…uh…would you like…to um…go-” BEEP!

“Holy mother f*cker!” I yelled as some *sshole beeped us from behind when we didn’t move when the traffic light changed to green. When I turned to Harry, he had a very irritated and kind of upset look on his face.

“What were you going to say?” I asked Harry, as we drove away from the d*ckhead the honked at us. Harry opened his mouth for a moment, flicking his eyes over to me, before shutting his mouth, and looking away.

“Doesn’t matter” he muttered something under his breath, and my curiosity grew. What was he going to say? I looked back to what he said.

“Would you…uh…would you like…to um…go-” dammit…go what?! I let out a little squeak, as my eyes widened, while I stared out my window. Was he gonna ask me on a date?!?!?!?!?!

I whirled around to look at him, but I cricked my neck. I winced, rubbing the sore area. Harry chuckled when he looked at my wing mirror, catching the movement.

“Are you ok?” I nodded, blushing. There’s goes my confidence to ask him if he was going to ask me out.

Ten minutes later we arrived at his house. It was a nice, two-storey house, made of cream stone, a brown roof, with dark brown/red shutters for the windows. He gentlemanly opened my door for me, before leading us into the house; unlocking the door as he went.

As far as houses went, it was a pretty nice place. Stylish, modern, cute. You know who that reminds me of? Harry. F*cking sexy beast.

“So, uh, top floor” Harry pointed up the stairs. “Uh, unless you want to eat first or something?” I smiled shyly. I didn’t want to start on the damn Chemistry assignment.

“Uh, yeah, I am kinda hungry” I told him. He led me into the kitchen. It was weird. The silence was sort of tense; like, not awkward tense…sexual tension.

10 minutes later, we were in his room facing each other, with mock angry facial expressions, our empty plates laying discarded on his desk.

“You gotta be kidding me. Look at these” Harry flexed his arms, his lean arms bulging into sexy looking muscles. Hot damn.

“Pfft, I wrestle with my dad. If he can’t take me down, then you definitely can’t” I scoffed, a smile playing at my lips. Harry’s lips curved into a mischievous smile.

“Oh yeah?” he inched closer.

“Hell yeah” I boasted, resting my hands on my hips. Harry stepped right up to me, staring into my eyes, his nose almost touching mine, and his minty breath fanning across my face.

“You really think you’re stronger than me?” Harry asked, barely breathing. I let out a slow shuddering gasp.

“Yeah, I’m stronger than- EEEHH!!!” I screamed as Harry suddenly grasped my hips and threw over his shoulder. I gasped when my face almost smacked into Harry’s perfect, sexy ass. Mmm.

Heat pooled low in my stomach at the smooth, effortless movement. The way Harry displayed such raw masculine strength so easily…turned me on so bad.

“Harry you ass!” I yelled, laughing as he began to spin in a circle. Harry began laughing, and I could feel the chuckles vibrating against my thighs which rested against his chest.

“Tell me who’s stronger!” Harry demanded, his hands resting just under the curve of my butt.

“Never!” I cried, hitting his back. Harry suddenly began jumping, my stomach hitting his shoulder with a heavy thump.

“Oof!” the air escaped my lungs, and gasped for air.

“Tell me who’s stronger!” Harry yelled.

“Fine! You’re stronger! Just put me down” I struggled to breathe, which was due to a combination of his jumping and my laughter.

Suddenly, Harry spun and dropped us onto the bed, me gasping once more. He was hovering above me, his hips cradling against mine, my legs between his, his chest resting on mine. Oh f*ck.

“That’s what I thought” Harry whispered, his eyes staring deep into mine. My lips parted and shallow breaths escaped. Harry leaned down slowly, his nose brushing mine, his eyes searching. “Kiriana” he breathed.

He paused an inch from my lips, hesitation clear on his face. I tilted my face up and our lips connected.

Oh God.

His lips pressed gently against mine, softly moving against them. I tilted my head further, and deepened the kiss. Harry responded, pressing his lips against mine harder, nibbling on my bottom lip. I let out a gasp, and his tongue slid into my mouth, massaging mine gently. I let a soft moan, sliding my hands over his shoulders, and tangling into his hair. Harry sucked gently on my tongue, his hands gripping my hips tightly. He groaned when I tugged on his hair, kissing me frantically, his mouth moving furiously against mine.

Finally, we parted, breathing heavily. He gently pressed a kiss to the corner of my mouth, before pulling back and smiling at me.

“Will you go on a date with me?” he whispered.

A/N: KYAA! Did you see that coming or what? This is a short story, so I'm trying to get everything done, but make sure it isn't all jumpy or something...Make sure you kids read this in order because I'm uploading 3 chaps in succession...so it goes Soft and Smooth, and then this one ok? HAVE FUN!!!