"She's Here."

It was Friday and things have been okay with my family and friends, Emiliano and I are doing fine. We apologized to each other and I left him alone knowing he wouldn't tell me what was going on. I was in Art class when the door opened and Jet came in, Wren or Mrs. Abernathy glanced at him but he just came straight towards me. I just sat there sketching until he gently grabbed my arm and walked me straight out of class.

"Can I help you?" I asked bluntly.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" he asked anxiously.

"Excuse me?" I chuckled. 

"Do you have a problem?" he asked folding his arms. 

"Yes, with you. Now, leave me alone." I snapped before heading for the door but he blocked it.

"Who were those two guys?" he asked hesitantly.

"I don't know what you're talking ab-" My eyes widened and I stopped talking to looking at him.

"You.....followed me?" I asked angrily.

"No, I was making sure you got home safely. Which you did." he said simply.

"I told you that was none of your business, and you didn't have to follow us because you weren't involved in this situation." I glared at him. 

"It doesn't matter, I'll put myself in any situation I want." he muttered while smirking.

"Trust me...." I said calmly while keeping my eyes on the ground until I looked up at him with a truthful expression.

"You'll regret putting yourself in mines." I said barely above a whisper. I walked into the Art classroom and went back to sketching angrily which Lecia noticed, she just hugged me tightly making my shoulders slump.

"I may not know what's going with you, but all I know is I have to be there as your friend."she said giving me a reassuring smile. 

"Thank you." I said quietly for only her and I to hear. 

12 : 15 P.M.

Lunch time rolled around and I was already upset enough as it was so I walked in and the lovely couple were busting slob again. Jada's hands were roaming Jet's chest and Jet's hand were holding onto Jada's hips firmly as she sat on his lap. I just shook my head trying to get the memory out and sat down across from them, they kept going further and Ace took some of my fries and started throwing it at them.

"Hey, those are mines!" I whined. 

I tried to shove Ace away but Jada and Jet stopped making out and they both had the same smirk plastered on their sinister faces.

"You know, you're gonna need to learn to share me with others." Jet said winking at me.

"Okay, you know what? I am actually going to help you." I said disgusted while grabbing a handful of fries and started throwing them at Jada and Jet. Everyone started laughing but I was dead serious, and so was Ace since he leaned over and pretended to sound like he was whispering to only me.

"Do you think they would notice if I threw carrots at them?" he said playfully.

"Oh please, that's nothing. Watch this." I shoved as much apple sauce on two clean plastic spoons and flicked it at the two. 

They stopped which gave me a second to get my appetite back, Jada froze obviously shocked from the cold apple sauce and Jet had it on his pwetty leather jacket! He glared at me, which I guess was supposed to seem threatening but I found it funny. He dropped the glare and started smirking before he stood up and whispered something in Jada's ear making her witchy giggle come out. She followed him and I'm not sure if I was happy that they were gone or slightly disturbed that they went in the hall with only the boys and girls locker room and the bathrooms instead of the other hall with the school exit, student lockers, and classrooms.