"Her Son or Not."

*Evan's P.O.V.*

As Jet walked me up the stairs I stopped in the hallway, he kept walking but I went through the hallway on the right. I kept looking for a special door and I couldn't find it, Jet grabbed my hand and turned my towards him.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"I'm l-"

"You do know my room is that way." he smirked. 

"Twat." I hissed smacking his chest. 

"Okay, now that was totally just so you could touch my chest." he chuckled. 

"You're the last thing I would want to touch." I snapped at him through the dark.

"Ouch." he said acting hurt.

I rolled my eyes which he gladly didn't see and I kept reaching for doors to see whose rooms they were. I collided straight into someone and I rocked back and forth on my feet before falling back, but Jet held both his arms out and my back was against his chest. 

"Please don't hit me!" the voice squeaked.

"What the...." I trailed off.

"Oli, I'm right behind her." Jet said in a flat tone.

"Thank heavens." he sighed in relief.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked glancing between them both. 

"After seeing your hands like that....twice? I'm think I'm gonna stay a good distance away, sorry babe." Oliver said guiltily.

"That's what you're afraid of? Me?" I said stifling my laughter.

"Uh, yes. I'm surprise you're so calm about all of this!" he whisper-yelled.

"Eh, it's become my every day life." I sighed. 

"Wait, where's Lolo's room?" I asked nervously.

Jet grabbed my hand and Oliver followed us until we stopped at the third door on the right. He slowly opened it and I saw glowing stars in the room, there laid Lorelei sleeping and snuggled in her purple comforter and bed sheets. I slowly walked over to the right side of the bed, I slipped off my converse shoes. 

"What're you doing?" Jet asked.

"Sshh." 

I put the blanket over my legs and Lorelei moved in her sleep, but she just turned to me so I could see her face in the dark. I tried slouch more or get comfier in the bed but I froze when Lorelei moved her head onto my lower chest. I put my head on top of hers and she just cuddled closed to me, while both Oliver and Jet were watching me.

"I want to stay here with her." I said to both of them.

"Okay then." Jet said.

He slowly walked into the room in the dark and he sat on the navy blue sofa across from Lorelei's bed. I raised an eyebrow when he just sat there staring at me, and then Oliver shrugged and joined him on the sofa. 

"What're you guys doing?" I whispered.

"We're just gonna hang here." Oliver shrugged.

"Oh.....well, goodnight." I smiled at them both.

"Night, babe!" Oliver cooed.

"Goodnight, Oli." I smiled at him.

I closed my eyes and cuddles closer to Lorelei when I heard footsteps coming towards me. I opened my eyes a little and Jet stood their with his arms crossed, his face broke into a warm and real smile. He leaned forward and kissed Lorelei's forehead and brushed a loose strand of hair out of her face.