"Big Mistake."

*Evan's P.O.V.*

It all started with that one stupid asshole of a brother, Malachi. He used to be amazed by gang activity all thanks to fucking Kammy. What happened next? Our family was possibly in danger, threatened, and completely unaware of all of it. Great job, Malachi! -_- Some gangs are still upset because he made bets, trades, and sales that he couldn't win, make, or buy at all! He doesn't know that I know, but he sure doesn't have a damn inside voice with Kammy. 

I texted Gigi that I would be over at her house getting my all black clothes that I left over there. She told me that I should know I'm part of the family, I kind of am since I have one of the three spare keys to her house. I went inside and up the stairs, once I made it in Gigi's room, I opened the drawer she filled with just MY clothes. 

Lucky me, I know.

I decided to wear this...

I am wearing a black tank top, jeans, and leather jacket with my combat thigh high boots

I am wearing a black tank top, jeans, and leather jacket with my combat thigh high boots. Lastly, I grabbed my bandana from my backpack and my LA hat and put it on my head. I put the bandana over my nose, Z gave the bandana to me.....you'll find out who he is later. 

I left my backpack in her room and locked the front door when I left, now all I have to do is walk over to Delito Alley. I can't be seen or else I might blow my cover, because rumors and news spread through the gang system here fast. I saw the alley a few inches away and I could hear people talking, I slowly peaked over the corner. 

"So....you're back, Weston?" a familiar deep voice chuckled.

That means Malachi's there. How do I know? That was his disguise last name so they would've find out who he really is, and where he's from. Only his weed smoking, drunk, and high friends called him that. 

"For now." Malachi said.

"Ah, what's wrong? Don't want to stay for the party?" the deep voice questioned. 

"Look, we didn't come here for your crap." the voice I recognized as Luca.

"Yeah. Weston is done here." Alessio agreed. 

Wait? Were all my brothers here?

 I took a quick glance at the two rivalries, and I saw five figures with their backs turned to me. Oh shoot, those are my brothers. There was Malachi in the front of all of them, Decklynn, Luca, Alessio, and Peyton. 

"What, you're going to leave without finishing your job?" the deep voice now angered asked.

"I never had anything against you, I'm done here." Malachi said.

"No, you're not. You don't leave here without doing what I paid you for." 

"I don't need your money anymore!" Malachi hissed.

"Oh, yes you do. You know you do, for that wedding of yours. With that precious barbie princess of yours." the deep voice said sickeningly. 

He's talking about Kammy, and he knows about their wedding? I mean yeah, I do agree with her being a barbie.....but if he ruins a special day (crappy if you ask me) for my brother? He's going to regret it.