26. fatal flaws

the signs as... their fatal flaws🤕
}}}------>

Capricorn -- INDEPENDENCE. where you show a strong personality and a fun rebellious streak, you also don't like to be told what to do. you take control of certain situations, sometimes for better and sometimes worse.

Aquarius -- AMBITION. your determination and hard work are greatly appreciated, but don't let it get in the way of your everyday activities, friends, and even important work that needs to get done.

Pisces -- INABILITY TO WALK AWAY. you're a bit of a daredevil, and you'd hate to ever be called a chicken. you'll do whatever it takes to prove yourself, but sometimes it's best to surrender.

Aries -- IMPATIENCE. you don't like to be kept waiting. patience is something you have to work for, and yoga might help with this. start trying to find ways to be more calm in waiting, and people will feel more calm around you.

Taurus -- LOYALTY. this is probably the most honorable of flaws, seemingly hardly a flaw. the problem with this is that you will do about anything for what you believe, and this can be dangerous.

Gemini -- LUST. you want things you cannot have. don't let wanting something get in the way of your everyday life. this feeling of desire is worse for some than it is others, as the craving for power can become insatiable.

Cancer -- PERFECTIONISM. you want things to look perfect, go perfect, and be perfect. you know it can't always be this way, but you're still disappointed when plans don't go how you wanted.

Leo -- SELF-RELIANCE. you're very confident in yourself and what you do, but sometimes it's okay to fall back on someone else. not everything can get done alone, and once you realize this, things will get easier.

Virgo -- ENVY. there are things others have that you find yourself wanting, and sometimes this gets in the way of your friendships. once you realize you don't need these things and how good you have it, you'll be more accepting of new people and make more friends.

Libra -- OVER-EMOTIONAL. you're sensitive, which is a nice feature, but sometimes it goes a bit too far. jokes can get taken the wrong way, and this loses you friends. you need to know no one hates you and you're living a great life, and you need to stop hating so hard on others.

Scorpio -- INABILITY TO ACCEPT BLAME. you never like it to be your fault, and sometimes you even blame it on someone else. sometimes you need to accept that you make mistakes too.

Sagittarius -- HUBRIS. (aka: pride) this doesn't often get in the way much, but don't let a few compliments go to your head. it's good to love yourself, but don't forget to be true to yourself and your friends.