53. bad ideas

the signs as... bad ideas🚫
}}}------>

Capricorn -- "it's a lamp that emits artificial darkness."

Aquarius -- "so I had this idea to invent shoes with a built in GPS. you'll never get lost!"

Pisces -- "do chocolate cows exist yet? i'm going to get started on that."

Aries -- "i was just trying to get my house to fly like the old man did in Up. instead, my chimney is clogged with balloons."

Taurus -- "yeah, I guess stage diving wasn't the best idea when the audience was a bunch of children."

Gemini -- "they told me not to push the red button... so I pushed it and this happened. no regrets."

Cancer -- "I'm going to major in philosophy."

Leo -- "it's a guitar but you strum it and it produces human screams."

Virgo -- "oh yeah, I got this hook for a hand last summer after I went on a camping trip and tried to pet this bear."

Libra -- "it was just supposed to be a harmless prank. I set this box in the corner of the elevator and when he got on I asked, 'do you hear ticking?' and I didn't know the guy was a cop. now I'm sitting in a jail cell. can you come pick me up?"

Scorpio -- "I tried to contact Satan but I only reached his answering machine."

Sagittarius -- "ok, but it's a portal that produces chocolate milk from somewhere else. i'm not sure where, but let's not dwell on that."