59. studying

the signs as... studying📖
}}}------>

Capricorn -- literally procrastinates until the last minute, crams, and the score can be anywhere between an A and a D.

Aquarius -- begins studying a few days in advance, with the help of coffee, and does good on the test.

Pisces -- good about studying. lives by the motto: Get The Work Done, Then Goof Off.

Aries -- there will be no studying if they don't get their comfort food.

Taurus -- a procrastinator. holds off studying until about midnight the night before the test.

Gemini -- haha, studying? Pfft.

Cancer -- studying is an aesthetic to them. helps calm them down when stressed socially.

Leo -- DOES NOT STUDY. Usually, depending on the class, does pretty well.

Virgo -- studies sometimes, but never for long. studying is boring. why study when you could be having a good time watching Netflix?

Libra --  no studying. more of the hands-on type than the learning-by-studying type.

Scorpio -- if they don't study, they flunk. if they do end up studying, it doesn't take long for them to have all the information to ace that test.

Sagittarius -- studies hardcore to the max as long as they're in the mood and a new season of Orange Is The New Black hasn't just been released.