29. mermaids

the signs as... mermaids🐚 (credit to tumblr user thezodiacsas)
}}}------>

Capricorn -- bioluminescent tail. spends nights in shallow water looking up at the night sky.

Aquarius -- white tail with a bluish hue. can withstand great cold and lives in colder regions of the sea, such as the Polar Caps and the Arctic Ocean.

Pisces -- beautiful tail appearing in blues, greens, and purples. able to talk to the sea animals. protect the flora and fauna of the oceans.

Aries -- black tail shimmering red and orange, like burning coals. can withstand great heat and lives near volcanic isles or underwater volcanoes.

Taurus -- only mermaids able to morph into human form. who knows how many of them live under humans unrecognized...

Gemini -- have a shark tail and a fin. several rows of sharp teeth paired with their high speed make them dangerous hunters. cold, calculating, and cunning.

Cancer -- near translucent skin and tail. are able to melt into their background and appear to be invisible. the most successful hunter.

Leo -- golden, nearly indestructible tail. live in warm areas, near the equator. kind eyes and warm smiles make them the most popular kind of mermaid.

Virgo -- elongated, pearly tail, shimmering in multiple colors, fanning out into a slightly translucent, silky fluke. moves through the water slowly and gracefully.

Libra -- perfect skin and silky long hair. leads sailors to their death through beautiful and hypnotizing singing voices.

Scorpio -- slim jet black tail. smooth scales but razor-sharp at the edges. live in the depth of the sea and is sensitive to sunlight. uses echolocation for orientation.

Sagittarius -- slim but muscular tail built for speed. the fastest hunter reaching speeds up to 80 km/h or 50 mph.