97. prompts

the signs as... story prompts you should try out📓
}}}------>

Capricorn -- aliens! try writing a Stephen King style story about an interstellar threat in a small town.

Aquarius -- under the sea! a mermaid/siren/underwater creature story would be right up your alley.

Pisces -- lost in the woods! write something in which your OC is stranded and must fight for survival—from predators, infection, famine.

Aries -- suspense! your OC has been kidnapped and taken to a farmhouse where there is seemingly no escape and tricks around every corner. they find other kids just like them, out of place and no idea where they are. no way to call home, miles from safety. they'll all band together to escape this house of horrors.

Taurus -- superheroes! write about a world where powers are increasingly on the rise and becoming the norm. what does your OC do with these newfound powers? will they use them for good or evil?

Gemini -- ahhh real monsters! (haha only 90s kids) write a story in which your OC can suddenly see things no one else can. they blow it off as sleep deprivation, but soon they come to realize these things can hurt them. how will they stop them? will they fight or flight?

Cancer -- romance! a story in which a cheerleader and a skater cross paths, and suddenly everything is upside down in both their worlds. no matter how hard they try, they can't stay away from each other.

Leo -- historical! jump back to a time you've always wanted to experience yourself, and suddenly there you are! what will you do first? will you try to find your way back to the present, or would you rather stick around a while longer?

Virgo -- dystopian! the world is in shambles after disease has wiped off most of the population and a war still rages. what has your OC been up to all this time? how have they survived so long?

Libra -- detectives! try writing something out of the box yet logical for an intense thriller about an undercover cop hot on the trail of an infamous serial killer.

Scorpio -- vampires! the murder count in your city is on the rise, and they're striking closer to home. one night, walking home from the bar, your OC witnesses something they can't explain, and they wake up cold as a winter's night, throat dry, and starving. why won't anyone believe them? how much longer can they go before the hunger is too much to bare?

Sagittarius -- horror! the spirits of the town awaken for one fateful night every year and take one living soul back to the underworld with them. your OC can see these evil spirits, seemingly the only one who can, but believes there's nothing they can do to stop them. until a stranger arrives to town on that lucky morning claiming they can see these spirits too.