100! true powers

the signs as... the power to help others you don't know you have💕
}}}------>

Capricorn -- ever tried reading tarot cards? give it a whirl! you might find it a lot more insightful than you'd imagined. ((I'm a Cap, and I have people come to me asking for help and insight pretty often. Tarot is a big part of my life, and where I might not be a professional, I plan to continue practicing and be the best I can be. If this is my power, I'll take it with open arms.))

Aquarius -- you're pretty used to doing the talking in your friend circle. maybe try listening for a change. listening may not seem like much, but you have no idea what it could do for someone who needs to get something off their chest.

Pisces -- you're ability to look a problem in the face and stare it down is enviable. your friends come to you because you can make even the biggest problems seem so minuscule.

Aries -- you can read people like a book, even those you just met! Whether it's someone with a true heart or they give you a bad vibe, trust your instincts. It's rare your hunches are wrong.

Taurus -- you're incredibly insightful, and you don't even realize it! you have some real potential, and don't be afraid to apply it. help out that friend struggling with internal conflict, help them to look at their troubles from a new angle! you can always get someone to see the bright side, even in the darkest times.

Gemini -- you're an amazing cook. see a friend in distress? invite them over for a meal to take their mind off things! you have no idea how much a good home cooked meal can mean to someone in a dark time.

Cancer -- advice is your medium. you might not realize it now, but you're the best advice-giver. people will come to you for advice, so don't turn them down.

Leo -- through all of history, music has been a huge part of all cultures. singing and dancing is a great way for someone to take their mind off things. try seeing a concert with that one friend who could really use a night out, or maybe just jam out at home! it'd be hella appreciated.

Virgo -- you never let anyone face anything alone. you'd do anything to comfort a friend in a time of distress, and you know they'd do the same for you.

Libra -- your endless compliments. when in a time of distress or feeling down, your friends think of you and all the nice things you've said to them to feel better<3

Scorpio -- you can make anyone laugh, even in the darkest of times. keep on smiling, Scorpio!

Sagittarius -- distraction is much more of a power than you know. your friends could be in a rough spot, what do you do? take them out on an adventure! you can help get even the worst thoughts and moods off someone's chest with your fun, carefree spirit, giving them something to do to distract from their problems.