t w o :: galaxies collide

It took me a while to say something, I've never been the most articulate.

My first words to him, his first response, they seemed to have so little meaning in the moment I said them, but now; I wouldn't trade them for anything.

A week after I met him, Baekhyun came into the art room after school, where I always was.

I remember my painting clearly, a galaxy with constellations and stars.

He walked up beside me, smiling.

His voice was sweet and high and effortless.

"I like it. What's it called, space boy?"

I blushed a little at his words, looking down at the white stained tiles of the large room.

"Uh.. I don't really have a name for it.."

I scratched the back of my neck, and he looked straight into my eyes.

"Sometimes the best things are those that remain nameless."

His response puzzled me a little, but before I had a chance to ask him he kept on talking.

"Although, identity is important. But I feel some things are better spoken for without names, or definitions."

I nodded along with him, my brown hair falling into my eyes.

"Speaking of names, space boy, what's yours?"

I smiled down at him, quietly responding.

"Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol."

He smiled back, and I could've sworn he was more beautiful than ever piece of art in that room.

"I like it, Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol, my space boy."

From that day forward I was exactly that. His space boy.