s e v e n :: discovering planets

And soon enough everyone knew about the two of us, the poetry boy and the space boy.

Because in our little universe the only people there were he and I, and we stopped caring about people watching us hold hands or kiss.

People judged, but their prying eyes couldn't see far enough through the boundaries of our infinity to make a difference.

He laughed and smiled, skipping around every corner and living each day like it was his last.

I splattered canvasses with color, making pictures of him- my poetry boy.

He painted in words, he made everything beautiful.

He belonged in a museum, but he seemed just as at home when I held him in my arms.

He laughed as I spun him around, his all white clothes shining like a beacon as we stood together in the sun.

People discovered the two of us, but we were made of stars and poetry, and it really didn't matter.

Baekhyun lived like a poem, with every move he made being gentle but strong, memorable without being too much.

His voice flowed like honey whether or not he was singing or just whispering sweet nothings into my ear as we laid side by side.

The universe was ours for what seemed like our own personal infinity.

Just the two of us, together.

Living and breathing.

The space boy and the poetry boy.