e i g h t :: gravity

So many normal days, with my poetry boy.

We had all the time in the world as long as we were together.

I opened my locker and a note would fall to the ground, I'd smile and turn to meet him at the roof top.

Unfolding letters to read his beautiful words, perfect letters from the most perfect human.

Gravity means nothing as long as you hold me in your arms.

That was the note I received on the day of our two year anniversary, two months before graduation.

We sat on the roof, hand in hand. Making plans for our future and our never ending universe.

Time ever flowed, his honey eyes never ceased to remain bright as we sat side by side.

The days we not numbered, for we were together on every graceful afternoon.

"Chanyeol?"

"Hmm?"

"Does the sun ever look tired to you?"

And there he was, my poetry boy. I found it a privilege to breathe his air.

"Sometimes." I replied, running my hands through his then light hair.

"Why have sometimes when you can have always?"

He always said things like that, little insights and little pieces of knowledge and wisdom; tiny masterpieces that flowed effortlessly from his lips.

Why have sometimes when you can have always? 

He was everything to me.

He wasn't just a single star, he was the whole damn sky, the planets, the universe- and everything in between.