Chapter Four: Beaten Down

It was finally lunch time.
I got myself a few slices of pizza and sat at my table.
I looked around the cafeteria. A few people were staring me up and down, intimidated.
One yelled, "RAG HEAD".
I looked up at the blonde boy with blue eyes and smiled at him.
He probably thinks I'm weird now. Ha.
I see Trisha trying to get Elijah to sit next to her. I don't know what he said, but she wasn't happy.
I reached into my backpack and got out a water bottle and as soon as I got up, I see Elijah on my table.
"What the-?!"
He chuckled, "did I startle you again?" He said and smirked.
"Haha very funny" I said.
"I didn't know you were coming to Redwood High" I said.
"I was just about to say the same thing, haha" he said, taking a few bites of his turkey sandwich.
"So, uh, why'd you come sit next to me? I asked.
Trisha kept glaring at us.

"Trisha seems like a 'fuckgirl', you know, like a fuckboy, but a girl." He said.

I almost chocked on my pizza. "Well, it is true" I chucked.
"But why'd you sit next to me?" I asked.
"You don't think I'm weird because of what I'm wearing. Aren't you scared I might blow you up?" I asked.

"You see Amy, these kids don't understand that they should not judge a book by its cover. I can tell you're a very nice girl. You don't seem like you'd harm a fly. It doesn't matter what you wear, I care more about someone's personality. " He said.

I blushed a little. "Well that is very nice of you to say, thank you."
"No problem" he said and smiled.

We talked more about our parents, food, and music.

I didn't tell him about my dad of course.
After lunch, we parted ways.
I didn't want too. He was so sweet...why am I thinking this way...haram Amy haram.

After school I decided to walk home than take the bus.

I walk into an alley, it was dark and scary. This was the fastest way to go home though.

As I started walking, I heard footsteps behind me.

Someone pulled my scarf downward until it was off and I fell.

"What the-?!"
"You stupid bitch!" Said a familiar voice.

Trisha.

Before I could even get up, she pushes me on the ground once again.

"What are you doing! Get away from me." I exclaimed.

She jumped on me and started throwing punches and cursing at me.

"You fucking terrorist! Go to hell!"

I felt stinging sensations around my face. It hurts so bad.

"STOP! PLEASE STOP! I said as I tried to pull her off me and she pushed me hard against the concrete.

"Oh shit" was the last thing I heard from her before I blacked out.

I couldn't even move, I'm laying on the ground. Restless. Helpless. Hopeless. Weak.

I thought to myself, I should probably just lay here. No one cares about me. I'd rather die than see my father.

My eyelids slowly closed shut. A few minutes later....

I finally had the strength to get myself up.

How long have I been lying here?

It was getting late. I remember leaving around 3:00, I slowly pulled my arm up to check the time. It was 6:00pm. I guess a few minutes turned into a few hours. I put my hand behind my head and felt like a liquid substance coming out. I removed my hand from my head and looked at my hand. Omg, it's blood. I quickly sit up.

Shit! Arghh, my head.

My head was pounding faster than a drum roll.

I stood up, got my scarf and wrapped it around my head. I grabbed my backpack, which was a few inches away from me.
I started walking and I realized I was missing my shoe.

She must've beaten me really bad. My shoe was a few feet away from me. I wish I see how bad my face was. How would I explain this to my mom.

I put my shoe on and started running.
I didn't care how much I was hurting anymore. I felt numb. I just want to go home and take a long shower.

I ran two blocks and I saw my moms car parked outside the garage.

She's home early.

I tried grabbing my keys from my skirt pocket. My hands were shaking and I didn't even realize it till now.
I finally got a hold the keys and shakily tried to unlock the door.

I kept trying, until I heard my mom from the other side of the door say "Amy is that you!"

I couldn't even speak.
I gathered all my strength and banged on the door hard.

She opens the door and all I hear was a gasp, before I collapsed in her arms.
*************************************
Chapter five coming soon! Sorry I took forever publishing this, I was having second thoughts. I tried making it longer than the last 2 chapters.

Like 🙋 Vote🙋 Comment🙋

Tammyyy xx
===========================

✌️♥️🤘