Chapter Five: Hospital

I wake up. My vision is blurry at first, until I see mom looking down at me.
"Oh my god! You're up! Doctor! Doctor!" She exclaimed then ran out the door.
What's going on? How long have I been here.
I lifted myself up, then a stabbing pain in my head made me groan .
"ARGHH, my head!" I exclaimed. Then I notice Elijah siting on a chair to my left..
What's he doing here?
"Elijah" I said faintly.
"Wha-what are you doing here?" I asked, then quickly fixed my scarf on my head.
"I came to see how you're feeling.." He said.
I sat on the hospital bed and grabbed  the blanket to make sure it was covering me.
"Uh, well I'm okay i guess, but my head hurts so much." I said.
"How long have I been here?" I added.
He gets up from his seat and takes a few steps closer.
"Uh, well it's been twoweeks....you were in a coma...thank god, you're alive."
"Wait, what? Coma? Oh god."
I hear voices so I turn my head toward the door and it's my mom and the doctor.
"Miss Ahmed, you're lucky to be alive" my doctor said.
I look at him and down at his name tag.

"What do you mean, Mr. Sanders?"

"Well you got hit pretty hard. You're skull cracked, but we were able to fix it in time. We didn't think you'd survive"
He said and grabbed his clipboard.
"You're free to go today. But if you don't feel good, Come back immediately. We hope you don't have internal bleeding and memory loss.Be safe Amy, bye bye" he said and walked out the door.

"Oh Habibti, thank god! Thank god you're alive and well." She exclaimed and gave me a hug.

She kissed me on my forehead and looked at Elijah.

"Uh mama, have you met-"
"Elijah, yes, I have." She said cutting me off.
She turns her head toward him," thank you for coming, you can go now." She said.
"Mom.." I whispered.

Elijah got up and headed to the door.
Before closing the door he said,"It was nice to meet you Miss Ahmed...get well soon Amy, see you at school" he smiled and closed the door.

"Uh, mom, what was that for?!"
"You know you are not allowed to speak to boys!" She exclaimed.

"He's my friend! He's my only friend!"
I exclaimed.
"You didn't have to be so rude!" I added.

"You don't raise your voice at me ever again! You aren't allowed to hang out with any boys, not even Elijah!" She said.
"If I see you two together again, I will send you to an all girls school!"

My eyes were tearing up...why does she have to be this way...can't I please live my own life....ughhh...

She left slamming the door behind her.

10 mins later...

*Knock knock*
"Come in" I said.

"Hello Amy, I'm Officer Bryan, I'm here to ask a few questions." He said

He was wearing a black uniform, he he dark brown eyes and blonde hair.

"Uh sure, am I in trouble?" I asked.

He closed the door.

"No, this has to deal with who hit you." He said.

"Do you know who attacked you?" He asked and took out his notepad.

"Uh, actually I-I do..."

"Can you tell me who it was?"

"Her name is Trisha.."

"Wait. Trisha, Trisha Bryan?" He asked and closed up the notepad.

"Yes, she-"

"She's my daughter." He said cutting me off and staring straight into my eyes.

*************************************
OH LAWDD

Well hope y'all are enjoying the story so far! I'll update soon...

Like follow and vote!
Sorry for any typos! I typed to fast got carried away! Haha
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Have a nice day!

TAMMY