Chapter 7: Home At Last

I walked into my house and noticed it was a bit messy. It didn't seem like I was gone for weeks, it felt like I had taken a long nap and woke up. By the looks of this house, it seems like months.
"Sorry about the house, it's a bit messy" she said and started picking things up.
"Are you hungry?" She asked.
"Not really, but I have to eat before I take the medicine the doctor prescribed me." I said and walked toward the fridge and noticed it was almost empty. They're was a slice of moldy pizza(God knows how long it's been there), half gallon of expired milk, and rotten strawberries.
"You know what mama, I'll order some pizza.."
"Yea sure, while you're at it, order some wings" she said and went upstairs to her room.

I grab the house phone and order a large cheese pizza with a 12 piece buffalo flavored chicken wings. Once he got the order, I hung up and sat on the couch.

20 mins later...7:59p.m

*Ding Dong*

I pause the tv, get up off the couch and walk towards the door. Before opening the door I made sure my hijab was fixed.
"Hello, you ordered a large cheese with wings, am I correct?" A blue eyed blonde haired guy asked.
"Yep"
"That would be $10.50" he said.
I gave him $15 and told him to keep the change.
"Thanks!"
"No problem, have a nice night." I said and closed the door.
I went into the kitchen and grabbed a few slices and called out to my mom.
"Ma, pizzas here!" I exclaimed.
I sad back down on the couch and played the t.v.
After I ate my pizza, I took an ibuprofen pill for my headaches me pain.

9:30pm....
It was getting late so I decided to get ready for bed. Tomorrow is Monday and my mom said I didn't have to go to school, but I wanted too.

I went up stairs and headed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went toward my moms room and heard some noise.

Is she talking to someone?
I placed my ear into the door and tried to hear what she was saying.
"How'd you get my number! Ya kelb! Don't you ever call again!!" She exclaimed.
She hung up and walked toward the door. Before she opened it, I stood up straight and acted like I was going to knock.
"Woah! Habibti, you scared me" she said.
"Hehe, uh, sorry ma! I just wanted to say goodnight." I said and gave her a quick hug and a kiss.

I headed toward my room and locked the door.

Phew! That was close, I almost shit my pants. I wonder who she was talking too...

I took off my clothes and stood in front of my full length mirror.

I look at my face. Purple spots all over my face and body. I touched them, but quickly stopped cause it hurt so bad.

I looked at how thin I was.

Every since my dad touched me, I've never been the same.
I put on my Minnie Mouse pajamas, turned off the lights, and laid on my bed.
I pulled the blanket over me and turned off my lamp.

I hope tomorrow's a good day...

*************************************
Sorry I took long to post! Been really busy...hope y'all enjoy my story!:)

TAMMY
HAVE A NICE DAY ♥️♥️♥️