Chapter 6: Chief David

Oh my god! I didn't know Officer Bryan was her dad. I did hear rumors about her dad being a cop, but i thought it was bull.

"No, it can't be my daughter...are you sure?" He asked.
"She wouldn't hurt a fly! Chief David come here please!" He exclaimed.

A large, dark skinned male with hazel eyes walked into the room and stood by officer Bryan.

"Is there a problem here Mr. Bryan?" He asked and stared at me.
"Amy is claiming my daughter, Trisha, did this to her!" He exclaimed.
"Excuse me, sir you better keep your tone down when you're talking to me." He said and glared at Officer Bryan.
He then turns to me and asks,"Are you sure Trisha did this?"

"I am positive-" I said and got cut off.

"You're lying! My daughter wouldn't do-"
"Hey!" Chief yelled.

"OH SHUT UP ALREADY!" I exclaimed and sat upright on my bed.

"YOU THINK YOUR DAUGHTER IS "LITTLE MISS PERFECT" WELL YOU ARE WRONG MISTER! SHES BEEN BULLYING ME FOR A LONG TIME!! SHE TOOK ALL MY FRIENDS AWAY AND MAKES FUN OF WHAT I WEAR! SHE MAKES ME DO THINGS I DON'T WANT TO DO! I TOLD THE SCHOOL ABOUT HER, BUT THEY HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING! SHE IS A BITCH! A STUPID BITCH WHO WONT LEAVE ME ALONE! I exclaimed.

"WHY YOU LITTLE-"
Before he could finish his sentence Chief grabs ahold of him and tries to calm him down.

Tears start streaming down my face.
I put my hands over my face and look down.

Oh my god! What have I done! I shouldn't have yelled at him.

I pick up my head and see Officer Bryan leaving the room.

"I- I'm so sor-"

"Its okay Amy, it must've been hard keeping all that inside", he said and took a seat.

"Oh there's more where that came from" I said.

I explained to him what had happened and two hours later I was at home.
***********************************
I know, I know this is short! Il try to make longer Chapters. Hope y'all are enjoying he story so far!;)

Have a nice day!

TAMMY🦄