Chapter 8: Goodbye Eli...

*ER ER ER ER*
I woke up to my alarm screaming at me at 6 in the morning.
I quickly shut it off and sat on my bed rubbing my eyes.
"Argh! My head!"
I said holding my head in my hands.
I heard my moms footsteps and she knocked on the door, "Amy are you okay?" She asked.

"Yea, ye- it's just my head it hurts and my body is aching, sorry I startled you" I said standing up.

"Okay, be careful" she said and walked away.
I placed my feet into my soft and fluffy sandals and grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and showered.
I didn't scrub my body to hard because my body felt so achy and sensitive.
I wrapped myself with the towel and got out.

I went to my closet pulling out a white long sleeve shirt and a black maxi skirt with a red hijab/scarf.

I put on some tights and my under garments and put on my shirt and skirt. Before putting on my hijab, I need to fix my makeup.

This time I'm going to use concealer and foundation to cover the light purple bruises and scars on my face.
I went into the bathroom and tried my best to coverup. I added a wing liner and a nude lip.

I wrapped my scarf around my head and put on my red converse.
I went downstairs and I can smell something DELICIOUS coming from the kitchen.

"Good morning" my mom said.

"Good mor-, are you making
PANCAKES?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, your favorite" she said giggling.
I looked at the time to see if I'll be able to eat breakfast.(I usually take a banana and I'm good)

It was 7:00am
I have time!

" I quickly sat down on the chair in front of the table and my mom placed a plate with 3 pancakes with syrup in front of me.

"Shukran" I said and quickly ate them.
It was quiet the whole time, until my mom broke the silence.
"So you ready for school?"
"Uh, I guess"
"Ya know they are holding Trisha at the police station, you have nothing to worry about." She said, then took a sip of her tea.

"I-I know but I'm still scared" I said putting down my fork and knife.
"I've been through so much already, the last thing I need is people bullying me." I added and got up from my seat and went upstairs to get my backpack.
I went back downstairs and saw my mom clean the dishes, so I just headed out and started walking.
*5minutes*
*Beep beep*

"What the-" I said and turned to my left.
"Hey Amy!" Elijah said cutting me off.
"Need a ride?" He asked.

"Uh, no, it's fine, I can walk." I said and picked up my pace.

"Are you okay- did I do something wrong?" He asked still following me with his car.
Cars were honking and passing him.
"Just leave me alone, I really need some space-"
"Space? Wha-what is going on?" He said cutting me off and got out of his car.

What is he doing!? He stopped on the middle of the road... For me?...

"I can't... I can't see you anymore..." I said stopping and slowly turned around.

"Did I do-"
"No it's not you, its my mom...she doesn't want me to hang around with-"

"Me" he said.
"No not just you, guys in general" I said and looked down at the ground.

"Amy, I've know you for almost a month now, we can't just stop seeing each other now..you're an amazing friend." He said taking a step forward.

"I know, I know, but my mom thinks we might become more than friends. I-i just don't want to get attached to you that way..." I said taking a step back.

"I-I'm sorry Eli, bye..."
I said and turned around and walked away from him.
I could feel his eyes still gazing at me.

I actually want to be more...

*************************************
Hello lovelies! Hope y'all are enjoying the story so far! Have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!♥️♥️♥️

TAMMY
HAVE A NICE DAY🦄