Chapter 9: i missed you

The past few weeks have been tough. I went to court and turns out Trisha will be in jail for a looong time and she's also going into an insane asylum. I knew she was crazy! Who gets mad at someone who doesn't give them the correct answers for a test?!
I haven't seen my dad and I hope I never bump into him.

And Elijah. I miss being with him.
It's been tough without him. I still see him around school and I give him a little smile sometimes and he waves and keeps on walking.
He's texted me a few times, but it gets awkward.

It's a Sunday morning and I got nothing to do, so I decided to get up and go to the Café a few blocks from where I live and get some breakfast. My mom usually sleeps in on Sundays.

I put on a black short sleeve shirt with a white cardigan and a black skirt with my red Toms and red hijab.

I got my wallet and headed out.

***

I ordered a light roast coffee and a breakfast egg burrito and sat down at a table next to a window.

It's cloudy, it might rain today.

I took a few bites of my burrito and went on my phone to see if I have any texts.

Elijah: I can see you...you look nice today;D

I looked around the Cafe and noticed him a three tables behind.

Me: you creep! Are you following me?!🙊 ;DD

I heard him laugh from behind me and move up one table. Now he's two tables away from me.

Elijah: I miss you...

Then he moved up one more table.

Elijah: a lot...

Then he moved up to the table behind me.

I slowly turned around and he was facing me already. we stared at each other for a few seconds until I jumped on him and gave him a bear hug!

"I missed you too!" I exclaimed!
People were looking at us confused.

He held on to me tight and we kept hugging till I let go and said,"I'm sorry, I should've never-"

"It's not your fault, I understand, stop apologizing Amy.." He said and grabbed my hand.

Oh no! Haram! Stop Amy stop it!

His hands were warm and soft...I couldn't resist.

"So what do you have planned today" he said smiling and letting go of my hand.

"Nothing, it's Sunday, I usually have nowhere to go, no where to be..." I said looking out the window.
I didn't want my mom seeing me with Eli.

"Let's go to the park" he said standing up.
I looked at the clock and it was 10:30am.

"Sure, I have to be home by 2:30pm"I said grabbing ahold of my coffee cup and stood up.

"Alrighty then, after you" he said motioning his arm toward the door.

I chuckled, "why thank you, kind sir" I said.
*************************************
FRANDS AGAIN! Yassss!

Like recommend, and vote!

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT

TAMMYY♥️♥️🦄