Chapter 1// Are you two being serious?

JUSTIN IS NOT FAMOUS IN THIS STORY!! I repeat, NOT famous.

Megan's POV

Baby I'm so down for you no matter what you do

(Real talk) I'll be around

See baby I been feelin' you

Before I even knew what feelings were about.

Ariana's new single blasted through my beats when my mom came in to my room. 

She looks kind of nervous but I shrug it of.

"Honey, can you come down for a minute? Your dad and I have something we want to talk to you about" mom says and fakes a smile.

By the look on her face I can tell that it is important and I start to get worried.

"Sure, I'll be down in a minute. I'm just gonna change to something more comfortable" and by that she leaves and probably went downstairs.

I got up and went in to my walk-in closet and changed to a pair of black leggings, a gray loose sweatshirt and a pair of black uggs to go with it. (picture ------->)  

After I changed I went out of the closet and downstairs to the living room.

As soon as I entered the room my parents turned their attention at me. I saw that my mom started playing with her fingers and my dad just looked at me and sighted.

"Megan, please sit down" my dad said to me while avoiding eye contact. I started getting really nervous when I saw that he was avoiding eye contact. Think Megan think... What have I done now? Its probably about that time that time when I skipped math-class. No, it cant be because they would have said anything by now.

"What's going on, is someone hurt?" I asked.

"Mom and I have talked about this for a while now and we don't think that you will agree on this...-" he started but mom interrupted and said "but honey listen to me. We are doing this for your own good and we think that its a good idea. I just want you to know that we love you so much." Ok, I'm starting to get a little confused here. Are they getting a divorce? Noo, they cant!

"Please don't say that you two are getting a divorce."

"What? No honey, we are not getting a divorce." dad said while chuckling. "Then what is it" I asked getting inpatient. 

Mom took a deep breath and said "As I said before we love you so much and...-"

"Mom, I know, just jump strait to the thing you have to tell me." I interrupted. Like seriously, what is going on here?

"You're getting a arranged marriage with Jeremy's son Justin Bieber." 

"You're kidding right?" I asked with a hint of disbelief in my voice.

That look, I know that look. You know the serious look your parent give you when they are being 100% serious with you? Well its that look they are giving me right now.

What?! I cant believe what i just heard my dad say! Arrange marriage!? They say that its for the best but im only 17 years old. I wanna live my teenage life not get married! Like seriously i hate him and my parents know it but who cares about what I think?

 "What did you just say? I'm getting married to fucking Justin? Nope I'm not doing it!" I yelled.

I cant marry him. I wanna marry someone that I love not hate. Tears started building in my eyes.

Mom just sat there and said nothing, and then dad said,

"Young lady, don't you dare raise your voice at us! You're getting married and that's final. We already talked to Mr and Mrs Bieber and they agreed on this. You two WILL get married by the end of next summer."

By now I can't control my tears. "Why are you doing this? Im only eighteen" I whispered.

"Megan, its for the best." Mom said finally looking at me.

"How is it for the best mom? How, please explain to hot it its for the best because i just think that it's freaking stupid." I said at her.

I manage to stop my tears, they don't deserve these tears right now. They can't see me cry.  I get up  from the couch and run into my room before letting her answer my question.

When I got in my room I locked the door and looked for my phone. It was by my bed charging. I unlock my phone and dial my best friend Demi's number.

She answered after four beeps. 

 "Hello?"

''Hey, uhm... im sorry..eh... are you busy?" my voice cracks at the end.

"No, Megan what's wrong?" she asks.

"mom and dad... they.. they want me to marry Bieber" I said and then I start crying uncontrollably.

"The Bieber? The one you hate with all your guts?" she asks / shouts on the phone.

"Yeah" I sniffed.

"Oh baby, why do they want that?" she asks. We have this really relationship, we can tell each other everything. 

"They said that its for my own good" I answered.

Just then I heard a knock on my door. 

"Megan, Mr and Mrs Bieber and Justin are on their way" mom shouted. Seriously, why do they have to come? Fuck my life.

"Whatever mom" I manage to answer her.

"Demi, are you still there?" I asked her on the phone.

"Yeah, im here"

"The Bieber's are on their way so I need to go" I sad to her.

"Okay, bye Megan. Take care."

"Bye Demi" and then she hung up.

I really hope that this is just a dream and that I will wake up any minute.

___________________________________

Authors note!

In the next chapter you will find out why Megan and Justin hate each other.

I WILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER WHEN THIS CHAPTER HAS AT LEAST 5 VOTES

Thanks for reading!