Chapter 9// Sleeping in the new house for the first time.

OMG I have over 1.5 K reads!! Thank you so so much ♥

Here is chapter 9 guys, enjoy.

Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.

________________________________________________

Let’s skip until they have to go to bed.

Megan’s POV

What time is it? I looked at the clock hanging in the wall in the living room. Oh shit, it 11.14 pm.

Wow, time goes fast when you’re not with Justin. I think he is in the game room playing GTA V. Ugh that game…

I got up from the couch and started walking towards my bedroom, well OUR bedroom do be exact. When I got in the room I went straight to OUR walk in closet, my clothes are on the left side of the closet (Picture of the walk in closet -->). I changed into my favorite pajamas, red Phineas and Ferb  t-shirt with Phineas and Ferb shorts. Don’t judge I LOVE Phineas and Ferb.

When I changed clothes I walked in to the bedroom, turned the lights of and went to bed.

As soon as I started to drift to sleep the door cracked open and Justin walked in.

He just stood there confused. “Are we sleeping in the same bed?” He asked.

“Uhm… Yeah, I guess “ I answered and awkwardly

He sighted loudly and said “I’m just gonna change then” and walked in to the closet. (LOL Narnia)

He walked into the room in Super Mario pajamas.  (You know the blue ones he had on a meet and greet)

“Move to the side of the bed”

“I’m already at the side; to you want me to fall on the floor while I’m sleeping?”

“Yes I do” He snapped. He took the covers of his side of the bed (right side) and then laid down. When he laid down he turned towards me and said:

“I hope you don’t snore”

“Well, I don’t but I bet you do and I swear to God if you do then I will kill you while you’re sleeping”

“Oh my, im so scared right now” He said sarcastically.

“You better be”

Justin turned the light on the nightstand off.

“And don’t touch me ether” I said.

Justin just mhmd and probably drifted to sleep right after.

 Well this bed isn’t so uncomfortable after all but my bed at my parents’ house is much more comfortable. I wonder when the wedding is, and if im even aloud to help with decorations and stuff like that. Not that I want to get married but I would at least like to have my dream wedding, you know? I’m going to ask mom tomorrow I guess.

After thinking about my future I drifted to sleep.

________________

A/N

Im sorry that this chapter is so short but i swear next chapter will be extra long ;)

Dont forget to COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE ♥

I WILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER WHEN I HAVE AT LEAST 8 VOTES!

Love y'all.