Chapter 12// Movie night with Demi

Hey, sorry for the late update but I have been so busy lately, like its not even possible.

Anyway, here is chapter 12 guys.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE!

_____________

*Same day*

Megan's POV

I just stand there staring blankly at the brick wall. Did he just say what I think he said? No, I probably heard wrong or something. He could of said it's my duty to... Ehm... I don't know, stop pressuring me like that. He could of meant anything!

People are just walking by giving me strange looks. I probably look like a retard right now but that's the least of my concerns right now. My palms are sweating so bad right now and i really need to go home.

I start walking towards my car and take my keys out. I unlock my red Volkswagen and get in. As soon as I'm inside I release the breath that I didn't even know I was holding and start driving home.

As soon as I arrive at home I throw my jacket and shoes by the entrance and walk into the living room. Right when I make myself comfortable on the couch I hear my phone go off in my bag. I reach into my bag and take it out and see that I got a text from Demi.

> text convo <

Demi: hey, are u busy?

Megan: hi, no why? Something wrong?

Demi: no, I was just wondering if we could watch a movie together? I heard that The Mortal Instruments is really good. So what d'you say?

Megan: Yeah, sure. How bout my place then? Justin won't probably be back until later tonight so we have the whole place by ourselves.

Demi: Okay, I'll be there in 20.

> end of text convo <

This is good, really good. Demi knows how to distract me after I've had a bad day. Should I tell her what happened with Justin today? No, I probably shouldn't do that because she'll make a big deal out of this.

I walk into the kitchen and prepare everything that we usually need when we have movie nights together. I fill a bowl with potato chips, another bowl with popcorn and another bowl with candy. I also fill two big cups with coke and I can't forget my favorite chocolate, KitKats. I place all the things in a tray and place it in the living room table.

As on a cue Demi walks into the living room with a big backpack.

''Hey, I'm sorry I'm a little bit early''I can tell that she is exited because this is her favorite thing to after a long school day. ''I brought The mortal instruments and Dear John just in case we want to watch another movie after'' she says and shoves the movies in my face, literally.

''Okay, can you start the movie, I'll turn off the lights?'' I asked her.

''Yeah, okay.'' she answered and walks towards the DVD player. I turn off the lights and sit on the couch and place the bowl of potato chips on my lap.

Demi starts the movie and takes a seat beside me.

Throughout the whole movie I shift and play with the hem of my shirt. I'm so irritated with Justin right now, I can't even concentrate on the movie at all. I can see that Demi is really annoyed because of me.

''Megan, what's going on in there?'' she asks and points to my head. I can see the determination in her facial expiration and she'll see right through me if I lie to her.

''It's Justin'' I reply and take a deep breath. '' He acted really weird today at school and it's getting to me.''

''Do you want to talk about it?'' Her face changed from irritated to concerned. ''If you don't want to we can just talk about something else.'' She suggests.

''No, it's okay'' I start and take another deep breath. I've been taking a lot of those lately. ''Well, today after we separated after lunch I went to my locker and Landon pinned me against the lockers-''

Demi interrupts me and says ''oh, I totally forgot to ask you why you skipped math!''

''Wait, I was getting there!'' I respond with a smile. ''So anyway, he pinned me agains the lockers and asked me out, again, but he had this really hard grip on my waist so it started hurting really bad but then out of nowhere someone pushes him away from me.'' I finish. I can tell that Demi is really confused.

''Who pushed him away, common tell me!'' she wines. I don't know If I should tell her. it's not because I don't trust her because trust me I trust her with my life but I know that she'll make a big deal out of this and I really don't want that.

''Justin. Justin pushed him away, but not only that, he also threw him on the floor like Landon is a freakin feather.''

Demi has this huge smile on her face. ''So, you're telling me that your savior is your arranged fiancé? That's so romantic!'' She says with this dreamy voice.

''There's more.'' I say with a small voice. Her eyes widens, before she has the chance to say something else I continue with my ''story''. ''After Landon left Justin started asking me this questions like, are you alright? Are you okay? Do you need a doctor? But then after I asked him why he helped me in the first place he answered and I quote'' I take a deep breath again for the twentieth time today and say, ''Because it's my duty as your fiancé and soon the be husband'' with a deep manly voice, but it sound weird.

Demi starts to laugh really loudly.

I just sit there and watch her laugh. I knew I shouldn't of told her. Demi notices my frown and stops laughing immediately.

''Im sorry, I'm gonna be serious from now on.'' I can tell that she is trying her hardest not to laugh. ''Your voice sounded funny, just saying.'' she remarks.

''Demi'' I whine. ''please don't tell anyone, please'' I ask her with pleading eyes.

'' I swear I won't.'' she promises. ''Megan, you know what would be awesome to do on a boring day?'' she asked and changes the subject. Thank god for that because I really don't want to talk about Justin anymore.

''What'' I ask her.

''Ok so we should go to ikea, and then we hide in the closet thingies, and then when someone passes by we walk out and say.. I'm back from Narnia!'' I start laughing at her idea and her rondomness. I really love this girl, she always know how to cheer me up when I'm in a bad mood.

''I really like that idea, we should totally do that someday!'' I say after I stopped laughing.

_______________

*22:34 pm*

Demi just went home. We talked for the rest of the night and totally forgot about the movies. Her mom called her right in the middle if our random conversation about Channing Tatum, and asked her to go home. I really wanted her to stay here but I guess her mom needed her for something.

Right now I'm changing into a pair of pj's and getting ready to go to bed. I haven't heard from Justin since school so I don't know where he is or if he is coming home today, but I really don't care.

When I turn my phone on I see that I have 7 missed calls from mom? Why did she call so many times? Did something happen? I call her as fast as I can and she answers after two beeps.

''Megan Hastings!'' She yells trough the phone. Oh no, what did I do now?

____________

Authors note:

Thanks you so much for over 10K reads! This means so much so much for me!

FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER THIS ONE HAS TO HAVE AT LEAST 15 VOTES AND 8 COMMENTS!