Chapter 4// Buying rings

Hello!

Here is the next chapter!!  VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT! ENJOYY ♥

__________________________________________________

Megan's POV

"Honey, wake up we need to go soon"

Ignore Megan. Just ignore, maybe she will leave you alone.

"Megan, wake up NOW"  Mom said with a stern voice.

Ignore.

"Megan, i swear to God if you dont get your lazy but up within 5 secons I will take away your computer and your phone for two weeks!"

No, she wont Megan. Don't listen to her. My inner voice said to me.

"Five"

Don't give in!

"Four"

Doont!

"Thr..."

"I'm up moooooom"

"Good, now get dressed we leave in an hour"

"Uggghhh!!"

I got up from my bed and went into my bathroom and did my business. When i was done i went into my walk-in closet and went thou my clothes. Hmm.. What to wear? What to wear? I didn't know i had this sweater! Its cute, yeah I'm gonna wear this one and uhm... Those shorts. Yeah, i like this outfit.(picture -->)

When i was done changing i went downstairs to eat some breakfast before we leave.

"Good morning Megan" My dad greeted.

"Morning"

I went past my dad and got some cereal. I poured  some in a bowl and took a seat next to my dad.

"So, are you exited about today?" He asked.

"Yeah, very"  I replied sarcastically .

"I'm happy you're doing this Megan"

"Its not that i have a coise anyway"

"You will thank us in the future"

"pfft, i really don't think so dad"

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see then" And with that he went up and left the kitchen.

I guess, i mumbled to myself.

____________________________________________________

DING DONG

"Megan, please get the door. I'm almost done just some final touches"

"Okay mom" I called back.

I ran to the door and as soon i opened it i got greeted by a big hug.

"Megan, hi. How are you?" Pattie greeted.

"Hi Pattie. I'm fine thanks. Mom will be down here any minute"

"Justin, don't be so rude! You can at least say hi or something" Pattie said to Justin.

"Hi moron"

"Oh, are you talking to me?" I said looking around "I thought that you where talking to yourself" I said to him.

"Can you two please not fight today? Its a very special day for me and Jennifer so please. Just today" Pattie said to us.

"Why is it so special? Its just some rings" Justin asked her.

"Well, its not JUST some rings. And the fact that we have been best friends since todlers and that our kids are getting married is big for us"

"I still cant believe that you are mak..."

"Pattie!!"

"Jennifer, hi. OMG I'm so exited. We have to buy the best ring that they have" Pattie said to my mom.

"Yeah totally" Mom answered smiling really big.

"Okay, lets get moving" Pattie said and started walking to her car.

Pattie sat in the drivers seat and mom in the passenger seat so that leaves me in the back with the one and only JUSTIN...

Mom and Pattie started having their own conversation and probably forgot all about us. 

Justin turned around so he was facing me and asked. "Don't you think that we should try and stop this wedding, or at least try?" 

"Well, yeah i think we should. But how? They really want us to get married and i don't think that they will change their minds so easy"

"But what if we had this really big fight, like a relly big one?"

"Yeah, it a good idea and our parents need to be there to, you know?"

"Yeah"

_______________________________

After 15 minutes

"Were here" Mom stated excitingly.

"We are gonna buy the cutest ring ever, I'm so exited" Pattie said.

Me and Justin just made a disgusted face.

"Well come on, we have a ring to buy" Mom said to us while getting out of the car.

___________________________________________

I WILL POST "BUYING RINGS PART 2" WHEN I HAVE AT LEAST 5 VOTES!

VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT♥