Chapter 10// Im so tired of all this shit!

Here is chapter 10, guys!

Enjoy, and don’t forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.

_________________________________________

Three months later – Saturday November 13th

Megan’s POV

So, it’s official. The wedding is on June 13th 2014. I still have no say in this, but at least I get to decide how I want it.. Kinda. Me, mom and Pattie agreed on the theme purple and white. If I have to tell you the truth, I’m not excited about this. Justin and I have done literally everything to stop this wedding but our parents are determined.

Everyone at school knows that we are getting married next year. At first they were surprised and thought that it was a joke but after we told them that it was arranged someone started a rumor about me saying that I was pregnant and that when our parents found out about it they forced us to get married. By now they know that I’m not pregnant because I haven’t gain weight so the rumor just died down. 

Right now I’m changing into some warm comfortable clothes (picture -->).  Justin and I still don’t get along so we just try to ignore each other as much as we can.

When I’m done changing I walk into the kitchen and look for a snack. I hope we have Kit Kats, like I literally can’t live without them. I look thru the snack drawer and see that we have three over, I take one and walk in to the living room.

Half way thru an episode of NCIS I hear the front door open, it’s probably just Justin.

About 5 minutes later he walks in looking pissed off. He takes a seat on the other couch and watches TV. I can tell that he wants to tell me something because he is glancing at me sometimes.

“Do you want to tell me something, Bieber?” I asked after a while.

“Uhm, yeah..”  He said shifting uncomfortably. Awkward silence..

“My mom and yours said that we have to go on a honeymoon right after the wedding” He said while running a hand thru his hair.

“What, why?” I asked frustrated.

“I have no fucking idea! I’m so tired of all this shit.” He said raising his voice.

“When did you talk to them?” I asked calmly.

“Mom called me probably an hour ago while I was hanging out with Chaz and Ryan”

“Oh. Uh, I can call my mom later and ask NICELY if we can skip that shit” I said dragging out the word nicely.

He just rolled his eyes and said “Yeah good luck with that” sarcastically.

“Pfft, I don’t need luck!”

“Yeah right, can’t you just ask her like right NOW?” He asked kind of rude.

I just rolled my eyes and took my phone out of my pocket and dialed mom’s number. She answered immediately.

“Megan, hi honey. How are you?” I think she knows why I called her that’s why she is being so ‘’nice’’.

“Mom, me and Justin are NOT having a honeymoon” I said angrily. I know I said I was gonna ask nicely but just hearing her voice made me angry.

“It’s too late Megan, everything is already done. We bought plane tickets and everything”

“Return them then!”

“No, we can’t do that, end of discussion!”

“But why do we have to? What is so important with this honeymoon?” I asked.

“We’ll take that another time in person Pattie is with us”

“What is so important that you have to say it in person?”

“I said we’ll talk about it another time, bye Megan” She answered annoyed.

“Bye” I hung up and turned so I was facing Justin.

He just stared at me waiting for me to tell him how it went.

“So, it didn’t work did it?” He asked frustrated.

“Nope, but they apparently have a reason to send us on a honeymoon”

“Fucking shit” He cussed and walked out of the living room angrily.

I’m so tired of all this. I just wish everything went back to normal. To you know when I was a NORMAL teenage girl living her dream. Look at me now, I’m an eighteen year old girl having an arranged marriage with the boy I hate the most. I don’t even know how our parents got this stupid idea in the first place. I guess I’ll just continue watching NCIS. I hope no one interrupts me this time or I swear I’ll be pissed.

 ____________________________________

A/N

What do you think is so important with the honeymoon?

Thank you so much for reading and dont forget to COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE.

I WILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER WHEN I HAVE AT LEAST 10 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS!!

Love y'all ♥