Chapter 13// It's none of your business!

I’m so so sorry for not updating for sooo long, it’s just that I’ve been so busy with school and my family so I apologise. I will TRY to update once a week but I’m not sure if I’ll have the time to.

Also this chapter is dedicated to two persons. First off, I want to thank barbie_tard for being amazing and commenting almost every day on my story. I appreciate your support, so thank you! And I’d also like to dedicate this chapter to one of my best friends, HeadOverHeelsx, for giving me inspiration for this chapter (if you’re reading this, text me. Lol ) . I love youu!!

Anyway, here is chapter 13 guys. Enjoyy, but don’t forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!

_____________________

*same day*

Megan's POV

When I turn my phone on I see that I have 7 missed calls from mom? Why did she call so many times? Did something happen? I call her as fast as I can and she answers after two beeps.

''Megan Hastings!'' She yells trough the phone. Oh no, what did I do now?

“Hello to you too, mom” I reply sarcastically.

“Let’s cut the sarcasm, now shall we Megan?!”

“Not that I don’t want to talk to you but why are you calling anyway?” Of course I don’t want to talk to you but I can’t say that now can I?

“I called you because I wanted to ask you something. I hope it isn’t true because if it is I would be so disappointed in you.”  

What would happen if I threw my phone at the wall? Do you think it will survive or no? Well, I think that mom likes to test me like that. Throw me at the wall to see if I would survive, literally.

“I saw Justin with a girl about 5 minutes ago. They looked pretty close, like really really close. Boyfriend and girlfriend close. Do you know anything about that?” she asks.

Justin has a girlfriend that I’m not informed about? Well that’s just rude, he should at least warn me.

“No, I don’t know anything about that. Why, should I?”

“Yes, because apparently you were the one that started with this whole “dating other people while I’m engaged” thing.” She says through the phone.  Wait what? I’m not dating anyone, why is that bastard lying?

“I’m not dating anyone mom, who said that I was?” I spat.

“Justin. He said and I quote “If Megan is allowed to date then I should to, so you should talk to her before accusing me of something”. You know I’m going to come over at your house with Pattie and we will have a serious conversation. Don’t go around thinking that you won’t get a punishment because we both know you will!” She says through the phone angrily.

“Mom, I’m not dating anyone! He’s lying and we both know that he’ll do anything to get me in trouble so why don’t you believe me just for once?”

Why does he have to be like this? I know that he hates me and all but how can he go from being “protective” to being an asshole in one day? That’s what I don’t get about him. He can be so insensitive sometimes and it’s driving me crazy.

 “You know why I don’t trust you Megan? It’s because you’re never honest with me. You always do things behind my back, so how am I supposed to know if you’re telling the truth or not?” Okay, she has a point there. I always do things behind her back. For example one night, dad had a business trip and mom went too and mom only asked me for one thing. To not throw a party. And guess what I did. Yeah, let’s just say that I wasn’t allowed to go out together with my friend for two months. Strict much?