Chapter 6

(A/N)

HOLY SWEET MOTHER DUCKS

OVER 100 READS

SRSLY

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

YOU ARE ALL AMAZING

And sorry, my mom took my phone away so I couldn't work on this chapter, but I tried to make it extra long!

CHAPTER 6 NOW Y'ALL

Caiden's POV:

It took us about 10 min to catch up to her as we circled around her, cornering her between us and the ocean.

Matt and Xander stalked around her to the ocean.

Her eyes narrowed and she darted to the side.

I went to catch her but she darted out of the way. Matt pounced at her and her silky coat of fur slipped right out from under her paws and she jumped right over Xander.

Drake was right in her trail ad she began to head to his left, but then darted to the right and into the ocean.

Katlyn's POV:

They never expected that I could swim in were form.

The other Alpha jumped into the ocean and swam after me, snorting out salt water with his head barely above water.

I could tell the salt water was stinging in his nose because he kept snorting and sneezing.

Hehe.

I barked back to him, "Swim swim swim as fast as you can, you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread wolf!"

He looked at me confused, not quite sure what to think.

I swam much faster than him, far out of his reach.

The others were still recovering, as a plan developed in my mind.

'No! Nope! Don't do it!' My wolf reprimanded me.

I ignored her and took one last breath of air.

I sunk down under the ocean and let my werewolf senses awaken.

I felt my four start to peddle rapidly as water flowed around me, combing through my fur.

Swimming felt amazing in wolf form- like flying through silk.

I kept going for a bit, and I kept going even when I was out of breath.

Right before I choked down water, I resurfaced to find myself much farther down shore.

I made my way to shore, shaking out my fur and glancing around for my pursuers. I spotted them far behind me and snorted.

They're so unaware.

I bounded off into the woods, safe at last.

**********3 WeeksLater**********

Caiden's POV:

I've had no sleep.

No sleep at all.

Not since my mate left.

All I can think about is her; I think about her at breakfast, lunch, dinner, when I wake up, when I fall asleep, in my dreams, and every other time.

I groaned and looked at my disheveled appearance in the mirror: my eyes looked faded, I looked paler, I had prominent dark circles, and something about me just seemed distant.

My border patrol suddenly alerted me through mindlink, 'Alpha! Rogues by the border!'

I sighed deeply, I am so not in the mood for this.

'Kill them.' I ordered.

'But they're not on our territory.'

'Do they look like they're going to enter the border?'

'No, they're just passing by.'

'They told you that. Don't trust them, catch them and we'll keep them prisoner. Demand they shift.'

'Yes, Alpha.'

'Wait!'

'Yes?'

'Bring them in front of the pack house, I want to see them.'

'Yes, Alpha.'

Katlyn's POV:

"Shift!" The man commanded.

Justin shifted, "she can't shift."

The man rolled his eyes, "why can't he shift?"

"SHE," Justin emphasized, "SHE can't shift because then she'd be nude in front of you horny males. Have decency, man."

He rolled his eyes and tossed me his shirt and Justin a pair of shorts for himself, "have her shift behind you."

I shifted behind Justin but the shirt wouldn't cover all of me.

I had to pull down the top so the sleeves went off my shoulders, leaving them exposed and showing a considerable amount of cleavage.

The rim of the shirt barely covered those parts 'down there'.

They lead us deep into the territory.

We got glances and whispers on the way in.

Most of them were lustful, causing Justin to growl.

We reached the pack house and they commanded us to stay and wait.

(A/N)

So the day before yesterday I saw Kelly Clarkson and Maroon 5 in concert with Rozzi Crane as the opening act!

It was AMAZING!!!!!!

Personally, my favorite part was when Adam took his shirt off 😏

Anywho...

Vote!

Read!

Comment!

Please comment because I don't have one comment yet on this story 😪

Thanks I would really appreciate it! c;

Love you mushroom munchers! <3

Until next time,

The Mushroom Master is out! (^ω^)