Chapter 8

(A/N)

Wow!

2/3 goals reached:

220/200 reads!

2/2 comments!

8/12 votes! (Close enough :) )

So here I am thanking you again :)

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been pretty busy.

School starts soon, an I saw Les Mis live, which was AMAZINGGGGG!!!

I love Les Mis so much it's not even funny.

Annnnnnywayyyyyyys...

Chapter time!

Katlyn's POV:

Guards stayed next to Justin all the way into the pack house, which he wasn't very pleased about.

Caiden also kept his body right near me, which Justin wasn't tickled about either.

He kept his arm hovering around my waist, almost too afraid to touch me.

It was so adorable!

Out of the blue, a girl bounded into the room and crushed me with a hug.

I could already tell it was his sister because if someone is closely related to your mate, you can feel a small connection.

She held me out at arms length, "Wow, you're lucky, Caiden! She's pretty, and she's not a whore! Come on let's get you showered in my room," she said pulling me away.

"Leah," Caiden growled, "if you don't get back here with my mate-"

"Oh shush up, you," she chided him, "I'm your sister, and I have all the rights to see your mate," she stated.

Leah triumphantly sprinted up the stairs, towing me behind her.

Leah had dirty blonde hair, was about 5'5", and had the same pine green eyes as Caiden.

I was quickly tossed into a room.

The walls were a light airy shade of lavender, the furniture was dark cherry, the shag carpet remained a pristine shade of white, and the bed was an ENORMOUS canopy!

"Haha, you like?" Leah asked me, but I was too shocked to answer, so I just nodded my head and scraped my chin off the floor.

"Well if my brother continues being an ass, then feel free to come in my room anytime! What's mine is yours," she clapped me on the shoulder.

"Now go shower and we'll talk later!" She insisted, shooing me into the bathroom and showing me how to work the faucet.

*after shower*

I felt like a new girl after that shower.

Then I got dressed in Leah's white ruffled blouse and coral colored skinny jeans.

I blow dried my hair then smiled at my reflection: a confident young lady.

But something still bothered me.

"Um, Leah?" I asked.

"Yeah?" She peered in the bathroom and smiled.

"This might just be me being paranoid, but what did you mean when you said I wasn't a whore?" I bit my lip timidly.

She looked away nervously, "you see, Caiden tends to be sort of a player, sleeping with mostly the whores, so when he brought a girl home I just expected it to be another one night stand."

I felt a boiling feeling down in my stomach, spreading everywhere.

My wolf growled and whimpered at the same time.

Jealousy.

He didn't wait for me? I waited for him, but nooooooo.

He needs whores to fulfill his needs.

I'll definitely have a talk with him about that soon.

I turned back to Leah, "thank you, I'm going to go find him," I said as I smiled and turned out the door on my heel.

I glided down the stairs- my anger driving me.

The more I thought about it, the more worked up I got, and the more worked up I got, the less I liked Caiden. The less I liked Caiden, the greater surprise he was in for.

Brace yourself, Alpha.

(A/N)

Sorry it's short, this was a filler but I'll update soon, I promise. :D

Read!

Vote!

Comment!

Goal:

300 reads

10 votes

3 comments

Thanks! :D

Love you mushroom munchers! <3

Until next time,

The Mushroom Master is out! (^ω^)