Chapter 15

(A/N)

Ok so I'll do some of Caiden's POV this chappie :)

I also got a comment asking what fluff is (you know who you are. Yes, you, the one I'm pointing at. No, not you, the person behind you. Yes, there you are.)

Fluff is basically marshmallows without marshmallow shape.

So it's kind if like peanut butter with it's consistency, but more sticky and airy.

It's amazing and if I were you I would run to the store and buy it asap.

No pressure, but I'm just satin...

*sayin

Ok I'm sorry I had to leave that in, sometimes autocorrect is really funny.

Don't be offended, just a joke.

I'm currently obsessed with the band Young the Giant.

Anyone heard of them?

I love My Body, but I especially love Cough Syrup!

ANNNNDDDDD...

JACK JOHNSON CAME OUT WITH A NEW ALBUM!

I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA I LOVE HIS MUSIC SO MUCH HKFODHNDKDKSHDKDKJDOFKD.

Ok, let me just recollect myself.

Got it, now lets continue.

Sorry for long wait, but I guess it isn't really long because most books update within a week.

I've just been editing A LOT.

So I guess you should expect a new chapter about every 7 days ish.

I currently have crest toothpaste spread all over my face.

Apparently it prevents pimples and gets rid of them.

I've also discovered that it washes and softens your face.

At first it burns, but in 5 minutes it's dry and your face feels like plastic.

Then you wash it off (leave it on for as long as possible) and the magic is done!

Don't cake it on, just spread it in thin and even.

So it doesn't even look like anything (save a few little white flakes here ad there)

Cheaper than name brand stuff and I think it works just as good, but that may just be me.

Teeth + face!

Double whammy!

So... Yeah. :P

Sorry for my rant here's what you've been waiting for!

Yay c:

Katlyn's POV:

Caiden paused for a minute, then said, "ok I've mind linked them to meet us here."

"Them?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"I thought it was only one person."

"Oh... Not really," he said awkwardly.

"AVENDKSKDJDLODJSKS. I LOOK LIKE TOTAL POO AND YOU'RE MAKING ME DO THIS," I smacked my head into his back repeatedly.

"Hey-no, stop. Ow, that hurts. You always look beautiful! Now please stop," Caiden wriggled around, trying to save his back.

"You turd! Why wouldn't you-"

I was cut off by a fake cough.

I looked up and saw a petit woman with blonde hair and piercing green eyes smiling at me, but even though she was small you could tell just by looking at her that she possessed a great power.