New Book!

Hey! So I'm starting a NEW BOOK!

Here's the description, if you wanna check it out. :)

Stay (A Peter Pan/Robbie Kay Fanfic)

Scarletta never had a normal life. First of all, her name is Scarletta. Not Scarlett, Scarletta. Scarletta isn't fancy. She isn't confident. And she isn't a princess, although she is often treated like one because of her wealth, much to her disdain. But, lets talk about who she is. She is a cunning, mischievous, 14-year-old girl. Most girls her age wish for a boyfriend or popularity. All Scarletta ever wanted was freedom, adventure, love, and for her opinion to be valued for once in her life. Yet this is a bit far-fetched, since she is only 14. Scarletta wants to experience life, but she is a long way away from that, with an education to finish.
Her mom is overbearing, and way too over-protective. Her dad is barely home, always traveling on business trips. But her mom- it's not just that she's always on Scarletta's back, it's the fact that Scarletta fears her mother might be insane. Always touching Scarletta, calling her, "mine," or some childish nickname, and constantly starting fights with her over the silliest things. Then, her mother always blames Scarletta for the fight. Verbal, or physical.
Wanting an escape from her life, Scarletta gains a particular fetish for romance and adventure books (since her mother won't allow her to date until age 30. Literally. Age 30.) and begins to use those as her escape, imagining herself as the heroine. Many times the thought of running away crossed her mind, but where would she go?
Still, what would happen if she got the chance? The chance to escape,
have wild adventures, freedom, and to find love? That's where Peter Pan
comes in.

Hello! I hope you all enjoy. I won't incorporate much Once Upon A Time
into this, for those who just want a Peter Pan story. This story will be
based on the original Disney Neverland, with a dark OUAT twist. This is also a story for those who may feel like the protagonist, Scarletta, at
times. There is also comedy incorporated, if you are familiar with my writing. ;)

BAD NEWS
I NEED TO TELL YOU
UNEXPECTED MAY BE DELETED
I'm just not fond of the idea anymore... Idk :/