Chapter 10

(A/N)

OH

MY

GOURD

SERIOUSLY

735/450 reads

49/30

12/10 comments

I CAN'T BREATHEEEEEEEEE

THANK YOU SO MUCH

HDDOSOUWHPVPWONDOSPX

CAN I JUST

YOU GUYS

THERE'S

NO

I CAN'T HANDLE THIS

Ok never mind I got a handle on this.

So here's your chapter! :D

This took a whole because I'm trying to make it extra long for you amazing lamp burgers c: hope I did well!

Massive thanks to everyone again

Lets go to Caiden's POV for a bit :)

Caiden's POV:

How DARE she disrespect me like that!?

My wolf growled, 'Punish her!'

I nodded my head and followed her scent to the kitchen where Xander stood.

I went up to him and pressed him against the counter and kissed him.

JAY KAY! I DIDN'T DO THAT!

I went up to him and pressed him against the counter and growled in his face, "WHERE IS SHE?" I got out through my gritted teeth, trying to keep my wolf at bay.

"Where's who?" He smiled sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes, "you are the ABSOLUTE WORST liar EVER," I smiled for a split second- he was my best friend and beta and therefore I could always tell when he was lying.

"Uhhhh, the girl? She ran out that window..." He pointed to I window.

I dragged my hand down my face aggravated, "the window is not broken, and if she did you would have chased her. Now, where did you hide her?"

His eyes went big and he gulped nervously and stood in front of a cabinet hidden in the back corner, "not here, so you can go now," I walked toward him but he stood in my way and gripped the counters as I tried to push him away.

I narrowed my eyes and pushed him away like he was air and walked past, flinging open the cabinet.

I bust out laughing.

There in the small cabinet was my little mate curled up in a ball, staring at me wide eyed.

I looked at her and jolted my hands at her, "boo!"

The thing she did next surprised me the most, though.

She let our an ear piercing, blood curdling, glass shattering, scream.

I clapped my hands over my ears until she stopped.

I sighed and reached out to get her, but not before she could send a barrage of condiments down upon me head.

I shielded my face and head with my arms, but when I got up she had begun to make a run for it.

I grabbed her waist and spun her around so I was pressed against her and her back was against the wall.

"So... I'll just..." Xander trailed off awkwardly.

Katlyn and I rolled our eyes and at the same time barked, "leave!"