Chapter 17

(A/N)

I just wanted to thank you all for the support you've given me!

Before I wrote this book, I was considering even making an account.

When I made an account, it took me forever to get myself to write a book.

And now that I have, I couldn't be happier.

Thank you all so much. c:

Caiden's POV for a reward! :D

Caiden's POV:

As soon as Katlyn got out of the shower, I ran in and showered myself off.

I wrapped a towel low around my torso and walked out of the room.

Katlyn sat on the bed, brushing out her hair.

"Hey," she greeted, "so I was wond-..." She trailed off as her eyes scanned over my body slowly.

Katlyn gently bit her lip and leaned back a bit.

"Like what you see?" I laughed at her.

She only blushed and looked down.

I walked towards her in five long strides and pushed her back, supporting myself over her with my arms.

"You--have--no idea--the affect--you--have on me," I told her between wet kissed I planted going down her neck.

She tensed and tried to push me off slightly, her hands pushing against my bare chest.

I growled, "Bunny, it's best not to do that."

Katlyn looked up at me and pouted, "well, then how do I get you to stop?"

I was slightly hurt, but I covered it up, "you don't," and I tried to kiss her.

She turned her head away.

"What's wrong?" I asked, "did I hurt you?"

"No," Katlyn said, looking away from me, "I've just... I've-well, um..."

"What is it?"

"I've- you see- I'm just, a girl like me, and..." She fumbled with her words.

"You know," I said, rolling to the side to lay next to her, "you can tell me anything."

I scooted closer and put my head on her chest, looking into her eyes as batting my eyelashes, "that's what mates are for."

She laughed and then confessed, "I've just never gone that far with a guy before. The most I've ever done that is serious is hugging or chicken fights. Not even my first kiss."

I scooted further up on the bed and buried my face into the crook of her neck, "that's not a bad thing, that actually makes me glad."

Katlyn sighed in content and stroked my damp hair, "ok now go dry off and get dressed, I'm hungry."

I got off of the bed ad picked out a change if clothes, but I stopped before the bathroom door, "you sure you want me to get dressed?"

Her response was to chuck a pillow at my head, which I dodged in a nick of time by slamming the bathroom door behind me.

As soon as I got out of the bathroom, I felt tingles and sparks all through my hand as Katlyn pulled me downstairs.

"Here," I said, pushing her gently onto a chair, "I'll cook for you."

"Whipped!" Yelled my friend David who entered the room, "dude, you never cook!"

He took a seat next to Katlyn and I choked back a grow that was threatening to come from my mouth.