Chapter 11

(A/N)

Sorry it took so long for me to update, I've been busy with school starting and all.

NOOOOOO

WHO'S READY?

IM NOT!

:D

So first day of school was today and guess what?

I got my period again yesterday so I had it for the first day of school.

Lucky me :/

Besides that everything was pretty darn good.

Goal:

1.6k/1k reads

70/60 votes

19/20 comments

Great job! I'm deciding not to set a goal for reading anymore because that's just a hassle to try and gauge.

So I'd just like to thank everyone for reading my book, and I am very glad that you all like it. c:

I would also like to give a quick shutout to china12 as promised for being my 4th follower!

Remember next 6 followers also get recognition :)

And now for your long awaited, well deserved, chapter!

Enjoy!

Caiden's POV:

I dropped to my knees and sat there. Then, I bowed my head all the way down so it nearly touched the floor with my hands by my head and elbows bent- showing complete submission.

It was a major sign of weakness when an alpha did this. I may as well have just stabbed myself.

If any other wolf heard about this, I would be disowned or targeted to be killed off.

Loud gasps came from both Katlyn and Leah.

You never even see a regular wolf doing this.

I heard shuffling and I felt Katlyn's presence even closer.

Her hand rested on my head and stroked my hair, then trailed down to my chin where she lifted my head so I was eye level to her.

Her golden eyes showed an unreadable expression as she crept closer.

She was going to reject me because I'm weak.

Suddenly I was tackled to the ground in a hug.

I barely caught a muffled, "Just never do it again..." Because her head was buried so deep in my neck.

I supported he back and held her tight against me with one hand and stroked her hair with the other as I buried my face in her hair as well.

"Well gee that was quick..." Muttered Leah from the background.

I heard Katlyn let out a giggle before she pulled back.

I looked deep into her eyes and sighed deeply, "I'm so, so, sorry..."

She shook her head with a small hint of a smile on her plump lips, "it's okay... Just imagine if I slept around before I met you."

I growled deeply, "WHO IS HE? I WILL RIP HIS THROAT OUT!" I promised myself because if anyone touched what was MINE then they would pay with their lives.

"No one," she put a hand on my chest to calm me down, "but that's how I felt..."

I hugged her close once more, "never again, never again," I felt her relax on top of me.