Chapter 19

Katlyn's POV:

"Don't you have a beach on the territory?" I asked Caiden as we walked.

"Yeah," he said taking my hand, "want me to show you?"

I jumped up and down, "yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!"

He held me down by my shoulders, "stop," and looked directly at my chest.

Once again, if the circumstances were normal I would smack him.

But this was a competition.

I wore a sly smile, "well, you always do call me 'Bunny', so why shouldn't I act like one?" And I started to hop around.

He picked me up by my waist and started to spin around, "oh no you don't!"

I laughed as we spun faster and faster and Caiden laughed with me.

"Future Alpha," Xander nodded his head in respect then acknowledged me, "Future Luna."

He couldn't call us 'Alpha' or 'Luna' yet, because he wasn't actually Alpha, and I wasn't even in the pack, even though many people did just to make it easier.

We nodded to him and said in unison, "Future Beta."

He dragged Jennifer out from behind his back, "she will be punished, and the pup's parents will decide while they take up the matter with me, but you have to watch her for roughly an hour."

I groaned loudly and Caiden huffed, "what did she do THIS time?"

Xander whispered to him and Caiden turned to Jennifer, "Jennifer, you can't do that to pups! That's just something you DON'T do!"

"What did she do?" I asked.

Jennifer huffed, "well one day they-"

"No, Jennifer," Caiden pinched the bridge of his nose, "you STILL don't to that."

"Do what? What happened?" I asked, getting even more frustrated.

Caiden only hook his head and Xander walked away.

"Guess who gets to spend time with you!" Jennifer shrieked, "ME!"

I groaned and we walked to the beach with Jennifer blabbing the entire way.

When we got there, Jennifer refused to run because she didn't want to get sand in her heels which she refused to take off, but Caiden and I chased each other around the beach.

"Who's that?" I asked pointing to a little old lady who was walking up and down the beach.

Her hair was curled so it stayed up on her head, and even though she had on glasses with the cat point at the end, she still squinted.

She hobbled toward us, decked out in gold jewelry and cheetah print with bright colors.

Caiden rubbed his hand down his face slowly, "brace yourself."

"Wh-" I started to ask before a diamond-studded cane was jabbed into my back.

"Who are you?"

I turned around to see the little old lady staring me down, "who are you?"

The funniest part is that, well, she talked with an accent that made her sound like she was from the hood.

Oh, and she wasn't even as tall as my shoulder.

Caiden pointed the cane away from my eyes as she waved it around my head, "grandma, this is my mate."

"Oh thank the Moon Goddess that it wasn't that skank Jocelyn!"