Chapter 1

• Dedikeret til Sean-bon

Alrighty, so I'm trying a new story here! I'm sorry that I haven't uploaded my other stories recently- writers block. But please support it once I begin updating again! Anyways please give me some feedback or whatever to show me if I should continue this story or not.

It's gonna be in a guy's view: obviously, I'm not a guy so sorry if he sounds feminine or really fake >.< I also have no idea when it comes to band live performances and stuff, never listened to music until last year anyway. I based this story off of something said by T.O.P. from Big Bang but it's not him so yeah. Oh yeah, if this story seems like I'm copying someone- I'm totally not! Just saying cuz it scares the crap outta me when someone I'm a fan of says " someone's been copying my story!" Even if I don't. Cuz you know, baaaad misunderstandings.

So this is dedicated to my buddy Sean cuz I want more ppl to read my story ^-^ and he's a guy and can help me if Tye seems feminine. Got it Sean? You're not that special. just kidding XD  There's another reason... but I totally forgot =)

Here it goes! Tell me how you like it please? :)

.................................................................................................................................................................

I could still hear the screams of adoring fans long after me and the rest of Hourglass ran off the stage. Ace ran around wildly, high fiving anyone he passed. "Damn that was awesome!" He whooped, grinning, flashing his incredibly white teeth.

"We have gotten pretty big since we first started huh?" Griffin added.

"Hell Yeah!" Ace agreed, finally sitting down onto a random chair against a wall. Ken rolled his eyes at the two of them. Sitting down beside Ace he propped up his guitar.

" Stop acting so conceited. Ask anyone in a different country, and they'll have no idea who Hourglass is." He flashed a devilish grin. "To get real popular, we need to be known worldwide- I'm not stopping until we get there."

"Yes!" Griffin and Ace said at the same time, pumping their fists in the air, grinning like idiots and then bursting out in a fit of laughter.

I sat down beside Nico who had his hand deep inside a bag of chips. It was amazing how he could eat so much yet he was still stick thin. I leaned back into the sofa- one of the many random things we had back stage. We really had gone a long way though- Griffin was totally right. We'd all just started as a group of random people who took an after school club of composing music. Man, it's so hard to believe.

Bailey, our manager stepped in and tapped my shoulder. "What is it Bailey?" I asked him. Nico looked up from his chips to stare at us the way he usually did.

"It's time for the interviews, would you like to go first?" he asked me.

"Hey! Hey! I'll go first!" Ace called out, waving his arm back and forth. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll go," I told Bailey, standing up and leaving the room.

The media were clawing, annoying and viscous people. Might as well get this over with. I hated how they would continuously beg to interview each member in Hourglass. Despite how Ken and the other guys loved being famous, I hated when people would ask things saying they wanted to know "the real me."

I would have preferred for none of my personal information to get out- especially of my family. I felt sorry for them, always getting pushed by the media because of me. I pinched the bridge of my nose and took a deep breath before stepping out to the room where all those reporters were waiting. As a deal for them to stop hoarding us, Bailey had promised those people to get occasional interviews and such with each of us. Auugh...