Chapter 2

Ahahahaha I totally wasn't going to upload this unless I got some feedback TT.TT oh well... at least you guys are reading this! Maybe I should advertise my story or soemthing? Hahhahaa... Anyways. Here's the next chappie!

.......................................................................................................................................................................

“You gonna live backstage or head to the apartment already?” Nico asked me. He was leaning against the doorframe, a lollipop stick sticking out of his mouth.

“You gonna brush your teeth already or keep eating until they’re gross and black?” I replied. Nico grinned, displaying his now blue teeth.

“Keep eating,” he replied. I rolled my eyes.

“Whatever. I’m just finishing up the song a bit here.” I said, turning my back toward him. Nico shrugged and I heard the backstage door click. The small beam of light seemed to fade away along with Nico.

When I was sure that he had completely gone, I leaned back in my chair and stared up at the ceiling. It was so far away, dark and kind of creepy. The stage was huge man. I smiled slightly to myself remembering Hourglass’ first performance. No one came except for some girl who had a crush on Ace. Oh good times…

Finally, I stood up holding the music sheets carefully in my hand. They’d kill me if I lost it. It wouldn’t be the first time though. Stepping out into the cool, crisp night air I peered to where our apartment was. Call it shabby, but the apartment was where we all stayed when not on tour or when a concert or something was coming up soon. I liked staying at home way more because my family could use my help every now and then…but hanging out with the gang was fine I guess. Better than hanging with some fangirl.

***

“Some fangirl!” Bailey exclaimed grinning as he continued typing something into his pager. Ace hopped up and peered over Bailey’s shoulder. A grin spread over his face as well.

I lifted my head up, still groggy in the early morning. I shuffled over to the window where the curtains were wide open allowing sunlight to stream in. I shut the curtains. Griffin looked up at me from his laptop, seemingly surprised at the sudden dim light. He turned to Bailey. “What’s so special about this girl?” he asked.

Ace bobbed up and down on his toes excitedly. “She wrote a fan book! About us! That’s actually getting published!” he squeaked. “How exciting!”

“Oh cut the bull Ace,” I muttered “There’s no way- and you sound like a girl by the way.” Ace glared at me and muttered something about being such a grouch in the mornings. At long last Bailey looked up from his pager.

“It’s no joke Tye,” he was still smiling like a fool. “This Arina Choi person is a major fan,” I almost dropped my coffee cup. Why were our fans so crazy???

“She’s even coming to see us as a request from the publishing company, of course I agreed to it.” Bailey caught my eye and shot me a glare. “Now you all be extra polite to her.” I knew he was mainly talking to me. What the hell? Was he supposed to be my dad or something? Okay- Bailey was practically my second dad but whatever. I rolled my eyes at him.

“That’s pretty cool,” Ken smiled. “What’s the story about?”

“Tye and that girl falling in love!” Ace whooped, laughing crazily. I sighed. Yes, there was something seriously wrong with that girl.

.........................................................................................................................................

Boo hoo. Yes, it's short as expected DX Next chapter we meet Arina! And get to read a bit of her story. It's a weird story. I got my inspiration from fan books I've read. And then you get my opinion (Tye's) on how lame fanbooks are! (so sorry if you like them)