1

Beth's POV

Beep
Beep
Beep!!!
I smashed my alarm on the floor! I looked at my phones and realise it's 6:10 I only have 50 mins to get to my dads office. Oh forget to tell u that I go to my dads office, that is under my name cuz u know what happened with my family. I go there everyday in the morning in the weekdays and few hours in the week days. I don't talk to anyone unless I have to.

I got out my bed and in my bathroom. I took a quick shower and wrapped a fluffy towel around my body. I got out my bathroom and in my huge closet room. I got into a bra and underwear. After that went to get ready.

I curled my long ombré blonde hair and put some pink lipgloss, winged eyeliner and some mascara

I grabbed my school bag, my phone and car keys and went down stair to grab a granola bar.
I went to my closet and went to my car ( Lamborghini aventador matte black).

I drove to my office " Gomez industries" it's the top company in the world but no one knows I'm the owner until I graduate that is when I turn 21. My uncle, jack, manages it now but I still go their cuz obviously I'm the boss meaning I need to know what's going on.
On the way to my office I went to Starbucks to get myself a coffee. I reached the office at 6:55. The workers know I'm the owner but keeps it as a secret. I parked my car and got out. I walked in and everyone looked at me and stood up and smiled. I nodded and went to my office. I went to the 60th floor, where my office is. I put the pin and went in. I sat down and there was a knock on the door. I let them in and it was my uncle.
"Morning Beth" he said and I smiled .
He told me everything that was going on and took my sign where it's needed. There was some problems but solved. It was 8:35 and I had to get to college in 25 mins. I rushed out my office and in my car. I drove for 20 mins and reached school. I entered the school and everyone looked my way. Shit! I forgot to change my car. I always change my car to a simple one so no one notices me. Right now I didn't give a shit because I was really stressed about my office. I parked my car and sat there 2 min. I took my bag phone and Keys. I stepped out the car and everything looked at me. I just locked my car and started to walk away.
"Nice car" I heard someone say. I just kept on walking to my class.

--------* after school *------------------

School was horrible today. Everyone tried talking to me I just sat there not giving a fuck . I drove home and parked my car in the garage. I went straight to my room and cried. I miss my family. After 10 mins I decided to take a big bubble bath.
I went inside the huge bathroom of the mansion. I fill in my round bath tub with bubble and water. While its filling in I out up lots of  candles around the bathroom so it smell nice and relaxing. Once the tub is full I put in a pink vanilla lush bath bomb. I put some wine in a glass and put it by the side. I strip up and get in. I relaxed and drank wine. After 2 hours of relaxing I decided get myself washed and ready.
After getting washed. I dried my self and wore my blue lace bra and thong, that I brought with myself before getting in the bath. I looked at myself in the mirror and I realised I have lot quite some weight but all my curves were in the right place. My ass was perfect sized. I smiled at my body, I was a little drunk. I started to walk out my bathroom to get in some comfy clothes. I walked out the bathroom and walked in my closet room. My closet room was huge. I had a section for every type of clothes I have. I did do a lot of shopping so my closet is quite big and filled up.

I walked in my room and made my way too the closet

I walked in my room and made my way too the closet. I walked in and saw someone was by my bra and underwear.
"Ahhhhh" I leat out a scream and the man turned around. He was very Attractive and cute. He had tattoo's on his arms and neck. He has messed up brown hair. I could tell he had 6 packs. He was wearing a loose  White and grey sleeve less top that shower his chest. He wore black ripped jeans and Kanye west yeezy. I released he was checking me out. I looked at my sled I was only in my bra and thong. I quick put my hand around me and grabbed a towels and covered myself.
" what the fuck are u doing in my house?" I yelled at the guy but when he took a step forward I could see his perfect face and it looked familiar. I stared at his face in confusion but I was dieing for thoses juicy lips.

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys I hope u liked my first chapter.
I just wanted to let u know I will update anytime in a week but definitely 2 times a week. I not sure of what day and time cuz I have school. Thanks u so much for reading!

Love u all ❤️❤️
like , rate and comment!!!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻