10

Beth's POV

We went to the cinema and watched "the hunger games" it was amazing. Now we in bowling and I've won Derek and zach twice. If I win this time they have to do a dare by me. I took the ball and settled it in my finger/ hand. I step back and throwed the ball. It hit straight to all of them.
"Yayyyy I won" I scream jumping up and down.
"Noo" Derek said In annoyed voice.
"For fuck sake" zach cussed
I laughed at their annoyed face.
"Ok so zach go up to that girl that has been staring at you for long as I can remember and say that she need to stop staring at you and that you are gay" I said pointing to the blonde standing by the drinks.
"Really Beth! I was thinking for fucking her tonight you seriously are a bitch" Zach said to me
"I don't care now go" I ordered
"Haha mate you are so dead" Derek laughed at Zach
"That what I'm gonna say when you dare comes on" zach said And made his was to the blonde.
"Hey can you stop staring at me" zach said rubbing back of his neck.
"Do you wanna go to the toilet?" The blonde asked and started to kiss Zach.
"I bet he is turned on by now but sadly he has to reject" I whispered to Derek and we both laughed our butts off.
"Ummm I'm gay" Zach said to the blonde. The blonde pulled herself off him and gave him a disgusted look and walked away. By the time zach came to us me and Derek were crying by laughing.
"Omg that was hilarious" I managed to say in between our laugh.
"Shut up Beth. Man I was so turned on when she kissed me" zach said.
"Lol" Derek Said
"Ok Beth it's time for Derek's dare" Zach reminded me

"ok derek i want you to call your mom and say that your turned gay and tell her to ask zach if her can be your boyfriend" I said to him
"What the hell my moms gonna go mental" he complained
"I don't care now call" I said
"Haha mate you are so dead" zach said
Derek took his phone out and dialled his mom.
"Hey Derek" his mom said
"Um hey mum I have to tell you something " Derek said nervously
"Go ahead I hope it's a good thing"  his mum said
"Mum I -I'm ga-gay" Derek sluttured. Me and zach were laughing so bad at his slutturing.
"What! " says his mum.
"No it's not and I want you to call zach and ask him to be my boyfriend" Derek said.
"Shut the hell up Derek he is your best friend ask him yourself" his mum said and hung up.
The minute the call ended me and zach laughed so hard we had tears coming out.
"Shut up you two" Derek warned
Me and zach tried stop. Finally after 5 minutes we stopped. Now we are heading to McDonald. We had our lunch and headed to Starbucks. We did some shopping till 5 and went home. I parked my car and got out so did the boys. There was a lot of shopping bags.
"You two brings the bags" I so as quickly and ran inside the house. After 5 mins the boys come with like 10 bags on each hands. They throw the stuff on the floor and lay on the couch.
"The was a lot of effort" Derek complained.
"I swear how much can girls shop" zach said
"Shut the fuck up guys and go get ready we going to the club be down in 45 mins" I said and went up stairs to my rooms.

------/:-/._\a--/;/-/:--------::;:-://////--

Like
Comment
Follow
Love ya all❤️❤️❤️