18

Beth's POV

I went to my lesson and sat at the back. Soon everyone started to come in and the teacher. The whole lesson I was on my phone checking my social media and playing games. The bell rang. Finally lunch time. I packed my things and walked out. I walked out a boy came and gave me a red rose. It had a note " baby girl take every roses they give- Derek".
I smiled at note and rose. Then another boy a came and gave me a flower. By the time I was by the door of the cafeteria I had a lot roses. They all said something sweet like-
Your beautiful
Cutest smile
Your gorgeous

I walked in the cafeteria and no one was there. I saw Derek walking my way with a white rose. He walked up to me and go on his knees.
"Derek what are you doing?" I whispered.
"Baby girl let me do this no speaking in between ok?" I nodded.
"Baby girl I want you to know that you are the most beautiful and gorgeous girl I ever seen. You smile is the best and brights my day,. Your laugh make my day. When I look into your eyes I tend to lose my thoughts. I will always be here for you. I will never leave you please give me one Chance. Would you go on a date with me?" He asked with hope in his eyes. I smiled.
"Yes" I whispered. He got up and gave me a big bone crushing hug.he pulled away and gave me a kiss, suddenly I felt rose petals raining in top of us. Everyone came in the cafeteria and cheered. Everyone was looking at us in awe.
"Did you actually do this all for me ?" I asked looking at Derek.
"Yeah" he said
I smiled and pecked his lips.
Zach came to us and gave me a hug and kiss on the cheeks .
"Beth seriously you did a magic on Derek" he said putting his hand over my shoulders.
I laughed and said " maybe ".
We all laughed and went to have lunch. After lunch Derek walked me to lesson and told me to meet him by my car.
The whole lesson was a bore. People kept coming to me and tell me how cute Derek was and I just smiled .
RINGGGGGGGGG!!!!

I got my things and went out.
I waited by my car and soon Derek arrived. We got in and I drove him to his house. It was a beautiful mansion .

"Ok I will meet u at 6 and dress casual. Bye love you" Derek said and pecked my lips. He got out my car and went in. I got home and parked my car. I went in and took a full hour bath. I got out and dried my self. I wrapped myself in a fluffy towel and went in my closet. I took a strapless white bra and white underwear.i choose my outfit and got changed. I did my nails, hair and makeup and lastly accessorised. I spared some perfume and grabbed my bag and put my phone wallet and keys in it. I look at myself in the mirror and smiled. I look good.

 I went downstairs and sat on the sofa and watched to while waiting for Derek to come

----------------------------------------------
Hey My cutie pies!!!🙈

I'm sorry for late update but I've been busy over revision for my schools tests after my Easter holiday. Hope you understand.

Omg finally they are going on a date!!!

Like
Comment
Share
Follow me ❤️

Love you all❤️❤️🌹