Epilogue

Derek's POV

6 years later.

6 years I know 6 years since I've met Beth again. We got together a month later after that night. After 6 months i proposed to her but the surprise kind of was for me cause she was pregnant again. Yup!

It was a baby boy we had, Alex. He was another version of Beth just like crystals a version of me. Crystals 9 years old and Alex 5. Alex is daddy's boy and crystal's mommy's girl. Our family's perfect. Btw we got married after Alex was born.

Present time

"Daddy that's not fair that Alex doesn't have school today. Can I skip please?" Crystal has been begging me for like 5 mins now. Alex has a school off cause of teachers training day so crystal wants a day off too.

"Crystal I can't. You know your mom wont let me" I say trying to convince her

"Oh yeh she won't " she says looking upset.

"Baby come on. Don't be upset. We can go on a road trip on the weekend if you go school" Beth says Trying to make her happy cause crystal loves road trip.

"Yay biggie sis please go school" Alex cheers jumping up and down and smiling like an idiot. It made us 3 smile. He's just so adorable.

"Ok just for Alex " crystal agrees.

"Yay" we all cheer.

"Ok let's take you to school" I say as I grab my keys and crystals hand.

Back home

"Uncle Derek Alex and Kyle don't let me go" I hear Kylie shout.

Kylie and Kyle are mine and Beth's friends kid. No it's not Zach's or Danny's.
It's Matt and Lucy. Kylie is a twin of Kyle. Them 3 (Alex, Kylie & Kyle) have been friends since diapers. They are adorable. Sometime I feel like Alex likes or loves Kylie.

Zach and Emily have a 8 year daughter, who is crystals bestie. Her names Selena.
Danny and Tanya have a 8 year old twins boys, Chris and Charlie. Chris is older by 43 seconds.

Crystal, Selena and the twins are best friends just like Alex , Kyle and Kylie.

And us all parents are bffs.

Back to the convo

"Kylie what happen?" I shout back ( not in a rude way)

"Alex and Kyle won't get off me" she's says. I walk to the games room to see the boys trapping Kylie in the middle.

"Ok boys don't trap that little body of hers in there she might break her bones by your fat body's" I joked

"Daddy" Alex shouted
"Uncle" Kyle Shouted

Them two got off Kylie and started to run towards to me. I start to run laughing while the boys chased me. I went to the kitchen and hid behind Beth.

"Mommy take daddy out " Alex pouted
"Aunty take the bad boy out" Kyle says. Yep he calls me bad boy.

"Why what Happen " Beth asked as I wrap my hands around her waist and leaning on her shoulder.

"He called us fat " the boys shout.

"Well he was saying the truth " Beth joked.

"Mom" they both shout.

"I'm joking baby and so is Derek so calm down and go play but no trapping Kylie" Beth says and the boys nod and run off.

"Thank god you saved me" I say as I put her on the counter and stand in between her legs.

"Of course hubby" she says as she pinches my cheeks smiling.

"Wifey" I say as I press my lips against her lips. She smiles and kisses back.

After few mins we pull away for air.
I lean my forehead on hers and smile. She smiles back.

"I love you hubby" she says

"Love you too wifey " I say and kiss her again.

Life's perfect.

----------------------------------------------

There it is ,the last chapter. Finally!!

This books is finished but is it really??
Nah guys but it's not gonna be about Beth or Derek. It's gonna be about Kylie and Alex. I'll tell you when the books out. It's gonna be out before the end of June💯

Thank you guys so much for everything. Plz tell me how you liked this book? Did u like it or nah??
Was it good? Plz tell me ur opinion so I can improve.

Love you guys ❤️💋💘💯.

Hope u guys enjoyed this book ❤️