27

Derek POV

I slapped her
I slapped her
I fucking slapped her
I slapped my love
I hurt her

I can't get that thing off my mind. I didn't mean to, she didn't listen to me, she won't let me explain. I felt anger for her not accepting that I love her.

But even though I slapped her she still cared about me. She cleaned my hand. She didn't even look at me.

She told me to eat and get out. No I ain't. She went in the bathroom. After 5 min she came out just in her bra and panties. She looked fuckin hot🔥

She didn't even look at me and went to her closet. I went downstairs and watched tv. She came downstairs wearing gym clothes. She didn't want to talk about us. She just grabbed a bottle and went to her gym. I followed her . She did a run on the treadmill and punched the punching bag. She was pretty good.

After that she did a street dance. And let me tell u it was H.O.T🔥. I went out and made me and Beth dinner that was simple chicken pasta.

After I was done I laid mine and Beth's on the table. Soon she came.

"Thanks" she said not looking at me. She sat down and started to eat. She didn't say a word the whole time. God damn she didn't even look at me. She finished and kept the dishes in the dish washer and cleaned it. We both done and she went to her room. I followed her.

"What you doing here?" She asked.

"Of course sleeping" I said in duh tone.

"You sleeping in the guest room" she told me and went in. She changed in her night wear and tucked herself in. Soon she fell asleep. I sat there watching her. I started to feel really sleepy so I went I bed with her. I was still in my boxer.😏

Soon darkness took over me.

🌚
🌘
🌗
🌖
🌕
🌝

I woke up without Beth in the bed.
I started to panic.
I heard the shower on. Thank god.

I went in her brothers room and took a shower. I got on my boxer and blow dried my hair. I left it messy but it looked good enough. I went in the closet and took out Nike black  sweatshirt and black skinny jeans. I took a red bandana and Wrapped around my head. It made my hair stand up. I put on my black van and put some perfume on and headed downstairs.

Beth was already there wearing black tight sweatpants and sweatshirt. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she hardly had any makeup on.  She had her white vans on. Damn beth

It looked like she went back to her old self. The one that's always quite. I hope not.

She put 2  cereals bowl on the table and  started to eat her's.
I sat on the table and started eating.
"Beth come on talk to me" I put my hand up to put on her cheek but she flinches  and she moves back. I saw fear in her eyes.

"Beth please don't be scared I never meant to slap you. I'm sorry. I swear to god I won't ever lay my hand on you again. Plz Beth" she just nodded.

I tried making conversation but she just nodded.

We finally done and now heading to the garage. I got in my car, waiting for her to come in but she didn't. She took her matte black Maserati and drove off. I just followed her. She parked in front of her company and walked inside.

I didn't go in and just waited in my car.

After 45 mins Beth came out. She looked tried and stressed. She went in her car and drove somewhere. I followed. She drove to Starbucks. She came out with 2 Starbucks. I acted as if I'm on my phone. I heard  a knock on my window. I looked up to see it was Beth. I rolled down the window. She handed me one of her Starbucks. I looked at it. It was my fav coffee and had my name written on it.

"Stop following me around. Don't come to my house. Just leave me alone. I was just a bet so leave me alone and just go away.  Just cause you might feel bad for me, that I highly doubt you don't, but maybe might I don't need this sadness. Just as I told Its normal for me to be alone so just let me be and go back to your normal self. I hope you have a good life mr heartbreaker " she said and a tears running down her eyes. she walked away to her car and drove off.

A tear slipped out my eye.

I don't care how much you hate me Beth I know you love me. I will get you back. You will be MINE again.  I promise.
----------------------------------------------

Like
Comment
Share
Follow

Love u❤️