16

Beth's POV

I woke with a smile on my face. I remembered what he said last night. I looked down Derek was hugging me like a teddy bear.i grabbed my phone, it was only 6:55am. I unlocked my phone and checked my social media. I went on Instagram and my notifications were millions.
It was all on picture of me and Derek. There were cute comments like-
Awww!! They are so cute
#goals ❤️
Cute
Adorable.
I smiled at the comments. I put my phone away and bit Derek cheeks and woke him up.
"Ahhh baby girl that hurts" Derek whined
I laughed." Morning handsome" I greeted kissing his cheek where I bit.
"This is definitely a good morning" he pecked my lip. I smiled and got out the bed and went to the shower. I looked at my hair and noticed it needed it's splits cut. I really want to dye my hair as well. I'm gonna dye my hair today. I jumped in the shower and washed my hair and body. Also shaved my legs. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked to my closet. Derek wasn't there today😪. I choose a black bra and underwear. I looked thought my clothes and found a outfit.
It was-
-sweetheart plain black strapless crop top.
-skinny ripped white jeans
-leather jacket
-black wedges
-small heart earrings.
I got dressed and straighten my hair. I put it in a high ponytail and put on my black bandana on. I did my makeup which was a little foundation, winged eyeliner, red dark lips and mascara.i put some of my perfume on.I grabbed my handbag and put my wallet, phone and keys. After that I went downstairs. The boys were in the couch all ready. Derek had skinny black jeans, grey t-shirt , white vans( damn derek😂 ). Zach wore ripped skinny white jeans, black jumper and black vans. They saw me and walked toward me.
"Damn Derek back at it again with the white vans" I said to Derek laughing. Derek and Zach both laughed with me.
"Ok guys lets go college before we late" Zach  said to us.
"Oh I forget to tell you. I'm going to the hairdressers today, I want to dye my hair so I'm skipping college" I told them.
"Ok I'm coming with you" Derek said.
"But you have college don't skip it for me" I told him
"No I'm coming with you and that's the end of this" Derek told me.
"I have to go to college today so I can't come sorry" zach said.
"Ok let's go" I said. Zach walked forward and I was going to go with him but Derek grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him.
"Did I tell you that you look gorgeous today" Derek said to me with his hands wrapped around my waist.
"Thank you" I said kissing the top of his nose. He smiled and pecked my lips. We held hands and walked out.
"Bye guys have fun" zach shouted and drove off.
Me and Derek took our car and drove off. Derek was driving this time. He held my hand the whole ride. We were singing while driving. Derek parked in front of the hairdresser. We got out the car and walked in. I told the hairdresser what I wanted and Derek decided to get his hair colour same as mine.

 I told the hairdresser what I wanted and Derek decided to get his hair colour same as mine

I looked at myself in the mirror and I have to say I looked amazing. My hair suited me. I smiled at myself and looked at Derek. He was too busy smiling at himself. I loved how it looked on Derek.
"You look great. That hair colour looks better on you than me" I joked. But it was true.
He turned my way and stared at me.
"Um does it look bad?" I asked.
"No it looks great." He told me smiling.
"Thank you" I smiled back.
I paid the hairdresser and we walked out. Let's see what we going to do next.
----------------------------------------------
Like
Share
Comment
Follow

Love ya❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋
Thanks all the reads.