9

Derek's POV

I woke up to someone hugging my body. Beth had her head by my chest and wrapped arms around my waist and legs. I smiled at her sleepy face. She looks so adorable. I stared at her. I felt her eyes open.
"Morning baby girl" I whispered to her.
She smiled.
"Morning Derek" she said to me! Of course😂😂
"I'm gonna go get ready" she told me and got out the bed but I pulled her back on top of me by her wrist. I smiled at her and leaned in to her lips. Soon our lips were moving together. I could feel her smile in between of the kisses. She pulled away.
"Now can I go?" She asked.
"Ok but I get to choose your outfit" I tell her. She laughed and nodded and went the bathroom. I ran to my room( well actually her Bothers) and took a shower. I came out and got a outfit for my self. I wore skinny ripped black jeans with a plain while t-shirt and a black and red shirt over it. I put red vans on and a black beanie.
I went to Beth's closet. She still hasn't came out of bathroom. What up with girls taking so long in the shower!🤔
I picked out black ripped skinny jeans like mine. A white crop top with a heart with a pattern on it. And a black and red flannel. Lastly red wedges and also a black beanie. Ha it looks like my outfit😉!
I heard Beth's footstep so I hid by the door. She came by the door.
"BOO" I screamed in her ears.
She screamed so loud the I could ligit get deaf. I closed my ears. When I looked at Beth she was naked. Her towel was on the floor and her eyes closed. Omg that body tho. Her curves❤️ her legs💯 her breast🙈 her skin💋 soon she realised she was naked so she quickly picked up her towel and wrapped it round her body.
"What the fuck Derek you dickhead" she cussed me
"Sorry" I said. She just rolled her eyes and went to grab her bra and underwear ( black). She told went to her changing room and got changed. She came out and took her outfit. After 5 minutes she came out looking gorgeous. She went to her dressing table and put eyeliner with a sharp thing in the end( I'm not a makeup artist😉), some mascara and baby pink lipstick. She curled her hair and styled it with her beanie. She took a choker necklace with a heart on it. She put some Perfume on. That smelt amazing. Lastly she put on her shoes.
"Is this ok?" She asked
"You look gorgeous" i told her. She smiled at me and thanked me.
"Has zach woke up?" She asked
"No he is a lazy ass" I told her.
She laughed and said "let's wake him up" I nodded
We walked to the guest room and saw zach hugging a pillow. Beth and me took a pillow and start to hit Zach with it.
"Wakey wakey" me and Beth shouted.
"Shut the fuck up " Zach screamed at us. We hit him even harder. He finally woke up. We stopped.
"What the fuck guys?" Zach said
"Just waking you up and go get ready we going shopping I'm making breakfast" Beth said and walked out with me following her. We reached the kitchen and she started to make beans on toast. I helped her. After 20 min we are finally done and zach came just in time.
"Good morning" Beth greeted him
"Morning" he smiled at her
"Let's have breakfast " I said and sat down next to Beth. We chatted what we going to do in the day. First we going to cinema then bowling then shopping and lastly night club.
I hope it goes good😄

Like
Comment
Share
Rate

Love you guys❤️❤️❤️