22

Beth's POV

I woke up to someone's hugging my chest and lips on my neck.
I opened my eyes. Derek was sleeping peacefully. I noticed I was top naked.
Looks like Derek took my top
Off at night! Idiot!

I kissed tip of his nose and slowly removed his hands. I got out of bed slowly and went by the window. It was a beautiful view of sunrise. The sky was orange-ish-red. I opened the window and the cold wind hit me. I could hear birds.

I felt Derek's warm hands over my breast. That instantly gave me warmth.

Derek's POV

I woke up with Beth in my arms. She was peacefully sleeping. I noticed she was top half naked. Stupid me at nights😏.
She's so beautiful.

I noticed she is about to wake up so I pretend to be asleep. I put my lips on her necks and hug her chest.

I felt Beth kiss my nose and slowly remove my hands !😭.
She slowly got out of bed and went somewhere.

I looked around and she was standing by the window watching the sunrise. She opened the window and I could tell she felt cold. I got out my bed and slowly approached to her.

I put one of my hand on her waist and other over her boobs. Well I don't want anyone seeing, what's mine, from their window.
I could feel her smile.

"Morning" she said in her sexy morning have voice.

"Morning babygirl"I said.

I have to say I do sound sexy in the morning. I thought.

Beth let out a laugh.
"You do" she said.

"Shit! Did I say that out loud?" I asked.

"Ah-huh" she nodded.
I just felt stupid.

She turned around and faced me. Gosh! I'm so turned on man I could fucking feel her naked Boobs on my muscular naked  chest😉.

She pecked my lips and jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. She put her hands around my neck and her head on my chest.

I smiled and wrapped my arms on her waist.

"Can we cuddle I'm bored" she asked.

"So you only wanna cuddle cause you bored?" I teased her putting some sadness in my voice.

"Maybe or maybe cause I love you" she said.
Wait what!

"Wait what?" I asked.

"I said I- love - you dummy" she said saying the I love you part slowly.

"First of all I'm not a dummy and second of all I love you too" I said giving her the biggest smile possible.

"C-can I be your girlfriend or let's say can you be my boyfriend?" She said shyly.
I wanted to laugh out loud. I never seen a girl ask a boy that. But hell yeah! .

"Aww is babygirl embarrassed?" I teased her.

She punched my chest.
"Shut up and answer my question" she yelled.

"Ok I will be your boyfriend and you will be my girlfriend" I said smiling.
She smiled back at me and kissed me.

It was a kiss full of love and happiness.

The kiss started to get a little heated.
She started to kiss my neck, making me moan. All of a second she pulled back and let out a laugh. What a tease🙈💔.
"You already got a boner" she said laughing. Shit!

" ha ha very funny" I say sarcastically.

She finally stopped laughing .

"Come on let's cuddle" she said
"Ok wifey" I said at her new nickname.
"Wifey?" She asked confused.
"Yeah from now on I'm your hot hell hubby and your my little wifey and babygirl" I explained.
"Ok stupid hubby"

I holded her tight by her waist and took her to bed( sound''s wrong😂 )
I lay her down and now she gasped looking down she had her whole chest exposed in front of my eyes. She hid her chest using her hands and I knew she felt self conscious

"Never hide yourself from me your beautiful" I say as I remove her hands from her chest. I lay down next to her and grab her by the waist and pull her close.

"Sleep wifey" I say smirking. I like the nickname.

"Night hubby" she says and I could feel her smiling. She hugged my Tosco.
It's only 5 so we have 2 hours to sleep.
----------------------------------------------

OMG guys they finally together🎉

I hope you enjoy

Like
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya ❤️❤️💋💋