28

Beth's POV
I walked inside my company and went in my office. Soon my uncle came we started to talk about what happened when I wasn't here.

"Beth you know Gomez's two nights  starts tomorrow" my uncle reminded me.

Gomez's two nights  is where my company puts a Party for 2 nights in celebration of our success. My dad started this rule when he became the top business man, so I'm keeping it going on. I do it every year as the daughter of  Mr Gomez( my dad).

"Oh shit I forget" I said standing up.

"Don't worry I got it all planned out and the decoration is all done like how you like it and the it's in the same place as always" he said.

"Thank you so much I love you" I said and gave him a hug.

"Love you too" he said and kissed my forehead.

"Ok I'm going now I will go to the place to check the decoration and preparation and uncle please can you do the invitations" I asked.

"Already done" he said smiling.

"Best uncle ever" I said and waved at him .

I got out my company and went inside my car.

I drove to Starbucks. I knew Derek was following me. I got out and inside Starbucks. I brought myself cold coffee and Derek his favourite. I went out and knocked on Derek's car window. He rolled it down and I gave him his coffee. He smiled at me.

"Stop following me around. Don't come to my house. Just leave me alone. I was just a bet so leave me alone and just go away. Just cause you might feel bad for me, that I highly doubt you don't, but maybe might I don't need this sadness. Just as I told Its normal for me to be alone so just let me be and go back to your normal self. I hope you have a good life mr heartbreaker " i said and tears were running down my eyes.

I walked away to her car and drove off.

I drove to school and parked my car. I went inside and straight to the library.

I went there and sat on the side and took out my book and started to read it.

15 min later

The bell rang and now I'm heading to my first that is history 😭.

I went In and sat in the back. Their was a seat each side of me so I was in the middle. Everyone started to come in and sat down.
Lastly Derek came in with zach. Fucktards!🖕🏻

They searched the whole class and their eyes landed on me. I just looked away. They started to make their way over to me and sat down on my sides seats.

I just rolled my eyes and started to draw on my notebook.
Mr johns started to talk so I just focused on the lesson. Derek kept playing to my hair so I put my hair to the others side. Zach kept on smiling at me like wtf!!

Thank god the bell rang so I packed my stuff and headed next lesson.

Lunch time

It's now lunch Time and I'm heading to my locker. After first period I had no lessons with Derek or zach that I'm thankful of.

I opened my locker and kept my stuff away.

"Hey" some one said behind me. I turned around to see Emily( Zach's crush) there.
"Oh hey" I gave her a smile.

"I'm Emily I'm in your English class" she said giving me a hand. I shook her hand.
"I'm Beth" I said.

"So friends?" She asked.

"Yeah" I said . She gave me a bone crushing hug. I hugged back

"I can already tell we going to be best friends" she said pulling away.

"I'm not the best person to be friend with but whatever" I said.

"Oh come on you are. Well I have another friend named Danny. He's gonna hang out with us aswell. But don't worry he's my only friend. You can tell I'm quite a loner" she said the last sadly.

"I don't care. So I need to do something I will meet you in the cafeteria in 5 mins is that ok?" I asked.

"Yeah me and Danny will be right at the back of the cafeteria" she said and hugged me.

We said bye and she went to the cafeteria.

I needed to sort out my locker. It's a mess.✌🏻️

I opened my locker and sorted it out.

Finally!! I'm done.

I was about to head to the cafeteria but someone grabbed my wrist.
I looked back to see jack. He's a jock.
I tried to get out his hold but it was too tight.

"Let me go" I said in urge of tears cause his hand were so tight around my wrist.

"Come on babe " he said and pulled me to his chest and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Go away" I said trying to get out his hold again.

He started to lean on while I pushed my head back. I kept yelling at him but he won't listen.

All of a sudden I'm pushed back and someone's punching jack.
He turned back to see it was Derek. He looked so angry he could kill someone.

He grabbed jack by it collar.
"How dare you touch my girl. I swear to god do that again you will regret the day you were born. No one touches my girl and by no one I mean NO ONE" Derek shouted.

He turned back and walked toward me. I could see he was still angry. I'm kinda scared of Derek after he slapped me.
I took a step back. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me but I didn't move.

The next second I know is I'm throwen over someone's shoulder and its of course Derek's.

"D-Derek put me down " I said.

He didn't.

I wonder what he's gonna do?? What if he hits me for being close to jack?

----------------------------------------------
OMG Beth's got a friend.
And it's Emily, Zach's crush.

What do you think Derek gonna do???

Like
Comment
Share
Follow

Love ya ❤️❤️